Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost dog- Jack Russell in Johor Jaya, Johor

DongDong86
Novice

Feb 28, 2010, 2:14 AM

Post #1 of 16 (3566 views)
Shortcut
Lost dog- Jack Russell in Johor Jaya, Johor Can't Post

i put him in my car park for some exercise after bathing, but found it lost. There are only very small gaps on the gate i think he cant escape from it. Lala is very obedient, and is well trained since puppy. Hope some nice guys can find it and return it to me.

Breed: jack Russell Terrier
shoulder height: 12inches
Living area: Johor Jaya, Johor

Please call 016-7988240 017-7307127 if found. tokens will be given.

Thousand Thanks.

(This post was edited by DongDong86 on Mar 2, 2010, 3:02 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 28, 2010, 3:01 AM

Post #2 of 16 (3562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DongDong86] Lost dog- Jack Russell in Johor Jaya, Johor [In reply to] Can't Post

How long has he been missing? Have you round your area and handout flyers and put up posters? Can you go do up a missing profile at pet finder as well. Do you have an email? You have to quickly do up those things. Good luck and stay calm.

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 29, 2010, 12:15 AM)

DongDong86
Novice

Feb 28, 2010, 3:31 AM

Post #3 of 16 (3558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Lost dog- Jack Russell in Johor Jaya, Johor [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ACC thanks for your helps.

Actually I am in oversea, my sis and gf are searching for it. We lost it yesterday, around 5pm. They just finish searching around the area, for two days. and i just post it on Petfinder. i just knew it since this morning and i have been busy going online search for him.

I am making flyers too, at least can let more ppl know it.

My e-mail is dongdong0507@hotmail.com

Thousand thanks for your help bro!

DongDong86
Novice

Feb 28, 2010, 3:34 AM

Post #4 of 16 (3557 views)
Shortcut

Thank you ACC.

My dog is lost 26/2 yesterday 5pm, in Keembong area. He is very active, got high stamina. We have been searching around for 2 days, till evening just now.

My email is dongdong0507@hotmail.com

Please help me. Thanks.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 28, 2010, 3:37 AM

Post #5 of 16 (3557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DongDong86] Lost dog- Jack Russell in Johor Jaya, Johor [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok, will get in touch with you via email....I need you to get all the details ready.

Check your email and send the information to the address given. Lets hope for the best.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 28, 2010, 3:53 AM)

DongDong86
Novice

Feb 28, 2010, 4:28 AM

Post #6 of 16 (3550 views)
Shortcut

Thank you ACC again! you are really helpful!

I was a rescuer when i was studying, i have saved some dogs from then. but now working oversea, cant rescue anymore. So plz, help me, find back my Lala!

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 28, 2010, 4:37 AM

Post #7 of 16 (3549 views)
Shortcut

Will do our best, widen the circulation and will be keeping in touch with your family members in JB...Good luck.

DongDong86
Novice

Feb 28, 2010, 5:02 AM

Post #8 of 16 (3544 views)
Shortcut

You reminds me of what i have done before, even though helping animals are tiring, but when you see their eyes thanking you, you feel worth it! Keep in on bro! I hope i can help also.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 28, 2010, 5:40 AM

Post #9 of 16 (3540 views)
Shortcut

Things always happen for a reason in every season...keeping our hopes alive and to expect the unexpected outcome, some are lucky some will not.

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 1, 2010, 6:19 AM

Post #10 of 16 (3514 views)
Shortcut

Is there any member in this forum from Johor Bahru?

DongDong86
Novice

Mar 2, 2010, 3:09 AM

Post #11 of 16 (3464 views)
Shortcut

looks like JB ppl seldome come here.

We have got new number 017-7307127 for lala, one ring stands for one hope. hope this number will start ringing soon.

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 2, 2010, 7:23 AM

Post #12 of 16 (3447 views)
Shortcut

We, saw Lala's missing profile up at petfinder...play your cards right tomorrow...Good luck!

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 7, 2010, 3:28 AM

Post #13 of 16 (3391 views)
Shortcut

How's the outcome, the team from KL?

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 17, 2010, 8:10 AM

Post #14 of 16 (3214 views)
Shortcut

Moments ago, we have secured Lala's release..the boy is back home with his family...Cheers!

You should be able to advise your family things to be aware off and the extra precautions required.

(This post was edited by ACC on Apr 24, 2010, 4:51 AM)

DongDong86
Novice

Mar 18, 2010, 5:41 AM

Post #15 of 16 (3181 views)
Shortcut

Thanks bro! YEAH! Lala is backWink

Great relief for me! what a terrible 3 weeks have been going throughPirate

Thanks everyone!

In Reply To

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 18, 2010, 9:18 AM

Post #16 of 16 (3162 views)
Shortcut

We will release a statement on Lala's finding tomorrow, so others will be aware of what to expect facing situations like these.

On the 14-03-2010 (Sunday) at 10.30pm, received a sms from owner...someone called and said they have Lala and started making demand RM xxx. Advise given... asked them to send a picture as soon as possible to verify the finding. They kept calling and finally said will send something over. That particular evening nothing was received.

The following day there wasn't any leads but on the 16-03-2010 (Tuesday) at 10.40pm, received a call from owner...someone sent a video clip of a dog... the information was forwarded to us to verify if it's the boy Lala... We advise them to leave the communication and negotiation to us coz the caller seems to be making unreasonable demand out of the findings... Spoke to a lady, gave her an ultimate choice, either to surrender the dog (reward base on owner willingness) or face prosecution (by demanding leads to extortion- thats a crime punishable under our law). The lady accepted by surrendering the dog without making further demand.

12.30am (Wednesday), someone from owners side went to the location (Kembong, Johor Jaya) where the dog was being held for 2weeks, and they brought back Lala safe home....Would like to thank riannelew, Mr.Lim, Miss Evons, Miss Lim (Singapore) for your participation of securing Lala's release...Thank you...Cheers!

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 18, 2010, 8:42 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my