Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Has anyone in here been experiencing problems with the telephone & internet line?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2010, 7:32 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1772 views)
Shortcut
Has anyone in here been experiencing problems with the telephone & internet line? Can't Post

I have been experiencing telephone & internet problems (on & off) for the past 1 week & I'm really not sure what's wrong with it. When I pick up the house phone, there's an engage tone which is not normal. I can't call nor can I receive any calls. When I point my mouse pointer right onto the two tiny PCs at the bottom of my screen, it says I am connected but I can't browse any website at all.

Now I'm not sure if this has got something to do with our telephone wiring or not or whether the Telekom people are doing some kind of "construction" which may be causing this problem. I have called both Telekom & TM Net today & they couldn't tell me exactly what's causing the problem. I am finally able to go on the internet after 10 hours of waiting for the line to work again.

So my question is, are any of you in here experiencing this same problem? To be honest with you, I am about at my wit's end with this crap.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Feb 26, 2010, 7:35 AM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Feb 26, 2010, 4:57 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Has anyone in here been experiencing problems with the telephone & internet line? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sounds like your phone line is down
The computer says its connected because its connected to your modem, not the internet

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Feb 26, 2010, 7:23 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Has anyone in here been experiencing problems with the telephone & internet line? [In reply to] Can't Post

OIC. This is the reward and gratitude you got for return by feeding the Trolls regularly and lavishly. In order to overcome the problem, first you prepare food for different category of characters. The deserving you feed with nutritional food and the undeserving also with the same but lace with cyanide.

I used to have this problem too. Whenever I called 1300889515 a recorded voice would say "All our representatives are busy, you will be attended to shortly please wait" This will go on for anything from one minute to 1/4 hour. You can shout, you can yell and you can also curse, they couldn't be bothered becoz your call is on hold. However, I managed to solve this problem by calling an Adi who is the deputy CEO of TM on 22401189 his direct line. Explained to him the problems in a polite and pathetique manner and sure enough your problems are either temporary fixed or at least you have the satisfaction in getting a call from TM technical services that they are upgrading the system and regreting for the interruption and inconvenience.

One month ago I was selected and invited to participate the TM High Speed Broad Band (HSBB) for free until 30th April 2010. So far the system is working beautifully and smoothly. The package includes a modem a router, a cordless remote telephone and TM TV program just like Astro. How much? Don't know, because they haven't worked out the monthly fees. Anyway the offer is valid until end of April.

Chan Weng Woh is from Ipoh. I know him very well and he is a good friend of mine, not one of those who will just pass you by & say hello, how are you, but a person I knew well over 15 years or more. His judging is very consistent. He likes to be greeted with either a smile or simply a good morning/good afternoon as well as eye contact. In general he is good, fair and honest.

A Nippon Judge is a Japanese Judge. You can never tell what standard they will apply. I supposed the older generation has either retired or had kicked the bucket. In the AKU show there is always a Japanese judge invited because MKA received US$2000.00 as subsidy/sponsorship. What is the present position now I don't know becoz I am out of the show ring almost 6/8 years.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2010, 9:59 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc, Sashan] Has anyone in here been experiencing problems with the telephone & internet line? [In reply to] Can't Post

The telephone & internet line is working beautifully today! So that means there's nothing wrong with our telephone or the wiring. Telekom was probably doing something last night that caused the problem. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

I heard that Japanese & Korean judges are quite strict. The previous show we participated was judged by a Japanese & I thought he was quite fair to everyone. Our dogs usually do well with Matsaleh judges. In my opinion, Matsaleh judges are very nice, friendly, polite, fair & honest people.

I met Mr. Chan Weng Woh last year at the office when I sat for the Judges Examination. He looked like a nice person anyone could get along with.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Feb 26, 2010, 10:16 PM)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2010, 1:05 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1697 views)
Shortcut

Hi Helpdesk. Can't login to intranet. Can reset my password pls?"

Helpdesk:" Pls submit form to reset. You can get the form from the intranet."

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my