Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
What do "normal" people think of dog shows?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 21, 2010, 9:56 AM

Post #1 of 4 (13048 views)
Shortcut
What do "normal" people think of dog shows? Can't Post

Just wondering the impressions "normal folk" have when they see people at the shows clippering, hair spraying & generally going just absolutely nuts over their beloved dogs?

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

icelads

Feb 22, 2010, 10:33 PM

Post #2 of 4 (13004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] What do "normal" people think of dog shows? [In reply to] Can't Post

I see them as a proud owners who can't wait to show off at the ring. I wish i can do that too :P

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Feb 24, 2010, 10:26 AM

Post #3 of 4 (12978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] What do "normal" people think of dog shows? [In reply to] Can't Post

The audience/general public/spectators/visitors call them what you may are quite fascinated with the way some exhibitors prepared their dogs for the ring. They are friendly and will ask questions such as when will puppies be available. But at times they are also a pain in the neck, because as an exhibitor you cannot just tell them to buzz off as you are busy preparing you dog for the ring. On the other hand if you spend time talking to them you also lose time to prepare your dog.

Most of the spectators do not think we are crazy. They enjoyed going about the benching area looking at the different breeds and of course the toy breed seems to attract a fair share of viewers, especially the Shih Tzu, Pekes and Poms.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

musashi
ALPHA

Jun 19, 2010, 7:08 AM

Post #4 of 4 (11277 views)
Shortcut

I see those ppl are promoting pure & proper breed.to ensure the breed are in good blood line.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my