Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
STOLEN ROTTWEILER

ellenlam1985
New User

Feb 14, 2010, 7:51 PM

Post #1 of 16 (2376 views)
Shortcut
STOLEN ROTTWEILER Can't Post

STOLEN ROTTWEILER BEFORE THE NIGHT OF CHINESE NEW YEAR IS REALLY HURTING ME...SHE JUST CAME BACK FROM TRAINING AND WAS SUSPECTED STOLEN BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME FOOTPRINTS AND FINGERPRINTS ON MY STAINLESS STEEL GATE(BLUR).PLS HELP ME TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT.CASH WILL BE REWARDED.

NAME:BOBO
SEX:BITCH
REGISTRATION NO:DG-329622-2009
MICROCHIP NO:4580 9850 0173 947
COLOR:BLACK AND BROWN(A SMALL/WHITE WOUND ON FOREHEAD WHILE TRAINING)
DESCRIPTION:ACTIVE AND PLAYFUL
SKILLS:ABLE TO LISTEN COMMAND LIKE SIT,DOWN,STAY, AND NO
AREA:TAMAN SRI SEGAMBUT/JALAN KUCHING

MY CONTACT:016-276 2333 ELLEN

(This post was edited by ellenlam1985 on Feb 14, 2010, 7:56 PM)
Attachments: n577984559_8876.jpg (14.3 KB)
  15547_193534834559_577984559_2906803_6706305_n.jpg (67.3 KB)
  15547_193534859559_577984559_2906807_6982125_n.jpg (66.5 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 15, 2010, 10:23 PM

Post #2 of 16 (2339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ellenlam1985] STOLEN ROTTWEILER [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you made a police report as per advised? Missing/Lost and stolen, the approach in search for it is different. A Rottweiler at this age being dognap requires certain skills from these person or people. By just putting up the information here is not good enough. All the best and good luck.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2010, 12:56 AM

Post #3 of 16 (2328 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] STOLEN ROTTWEILER [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey.ACC just that ? your comment does'nt help much. Everybody knows skills needed to apply to steal a dog with that size.........nice meat mixed with sleeping pills lor.......you think police will help you to find the dog ? kekeke. You are a joker wor........

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 16, 2010, 1:01 AM

Post #4 of 16 (2326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] STOLEN ROTTWEILER [In reply to] Can't Post

WE ARE STILL WAITING

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs: Pakfuren Ways Of Handling

ellenlam1985
New User

Feb 16, 2010, 4:41 AM

Post #5 of 16 (2310 views)
Shortcut

ya..i think police wont help to find dogs...i've asked my friend and she said she is quite close with the trainer,so i will temporarily put down his suspect....
as my dad advised,they should be somebody nearby because they knew how to choose the right time:-
1.it was a public holiday and the shop lot opposite is not opening
2.the kopitiam is belongs to our next-door neighbor and he use to wake up at 4am every morning
3.we slept at 3am that night and Bobo is still with us

the dog napper had choose a day while no one will notice...and he'd planned for it...
so i decided to go around our area to find her...

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 16, 2010, 5:07 AM

Post #6 of 16 (2302 views)
Shortcut

You have under estimate your own security forces (PDRM). Is still not to late.... Go to Sentul Police Station not far from your place, an IO will take up your report and would also meeting you personally, btw is your dog, is your choice. Good luck

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2010, 10:37 PM

Post #7 of 16 (2273 views)
Shortcut

ACC. you said : Its your dog, is your choice !!!!!!!!!!! what a cool cold comments wor. Not helping at all.........

EllenlamNO. police wont bother lah. dont waste time approaching them. Yes. they will put into record and you will have to waste more time in the police station waiting for your turn................better make use of your time somewhere ..........

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 16, 2010, 11:42 PM

Post #8 of 16 (2267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] STOLEN ROTTWEILER [In reply to] Can't Post

WE ARE STILL WAITING

Home: Lost, Missing or Stolen - PAKFUREN Ways In Handling

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 19, 2010, 2:53 AM)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 17, 2010, 1:42 AM

Post #9 of 16 (2262 views)
Shortcut

Actually, it IS true that the police aren't bothered with these kind of cases. If it's anything about dogs, forget about it. You'll need to do all the work yourself.

Here's a perfect example of how unhelpful these police people can be - my mom was severely bitten by our neighbour's vicious dog in November last year. She made a police report on the same day she got bitten & till today, nothing has been done. Thankfully MPSJ has taken the dog away & euthanized it. We knew from day one that dog was an accident waiting to happen.

Picture of my mom's hand (she had 20 stitches):
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/...802428_5896354_n.jpg

Anyway, I hope you'll find your dog soon.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Feb 17, 2010, 1:49 AM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2010, 1:58 AM

Post #10 of 16 (2253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] STOLEN ROTTWEILER [In reply to] Can't Post

Jeez, your poor mom. And the poor dog too. In this case I blame the owners for making the dog vicious, and letting it roam free. They should be penalized, its a good thing it was only your moms hand (which is bad enough) and not anything worse. I cant believe no action was taken against the owner at all?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 17, 2010, 4:38 AM

Post #11 of 16 (2229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] STOLEN ROTTWEILER [In reply to] Can't Post

I think the owners were being chased by loan sharks that day (it's happened once before) & I guess they forgot to leash the dog & latch their gate properly when they "cabuted"...

It was definitely 100% the owners fault. When the dog was just a 3 month old puppy, it was already very terrified of my dogs when they went close to it to sniff noses. The owner should have socialized & trained it by then but they always kept it in their porch & by the age of 1 year, it became very aggressive towards everything, everybody.

There are children living all around their house & if we did not immediately call the dog catchers to take it away, that dog would still be running loose for the next 3 days (yes, the owners only came back 3 days later) & a child would have probably been mauled by it. The dog was a Rottie mix (according to the owner) & it sure did look like one except that it was brown in colour & was as tall as an adult Dobermann.

Before the dog actually bit my mom, it went after the rubbish collectors & the mailman. I managed to capture a video of the dog charging out of it's porch & challenging the mailman.

When the owners were back home, they just hid in the house quietly because they KNEW exactly what happened. There was no apology from them at all. They just ignore us like all this never happened. By right they should have paid for my mom's medical bills.

We honestly wish the police would take action on them but like I said, they are usually very unhelpful when it comes to these kind of dog cases.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Feb 17, 2010, 4:52 AM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2010, 5:05 AM

Post #12 of 16 (2218 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, they are. Until a dog actually mauls someone to death/seriously injured, then they make a big hoo-haa and randomly ban all kinds of breeds because they are 'dangerous'.

The owners should be labelled dangerous and not allowed to keep dogs!

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 17, 2010, 5:11 AM

Post #13 of 16 (2217 views)
Shortcut

I couldn't agree with you more!

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 17, 2010, 5:44 AM

Post #14 of 16 (2209 views)
Shortcut

What is the topic here? Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs or Behavioral Problems or something else.

A Home being trespass, a dog being stolen, and local enforcement agency being condemned!

1) How do you expect to make a citizen arrest without any legal or proper documentation?

2) How many cases do you know that dog/puppy being stolen from home?

3) How are you going to claim or to sue a person knowing he/she keeping a stolen dog/puppy intentionally or unintentionally?

4) How are you going to get back your dog/puppy if found overseas?

5) Would be a long list to go on……

Think again and just don’t assume the Police are not doing their job.

Sashan
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2010, 6:23 PM

Post #15 of 16 (2185 views)
Shortcut

Lets not clog up this thread about the Stolen Rottweiler,

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=337632;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
for the topic about local enforcement agencies

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 17, 2010, 9:33 PM

Post #16 of 16 (2167 views)
Shortcut

You should have thought of that first.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my