Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Jack Russell Terrier

hwlee84
New User

Feb 4, 2010, 7:34 AM

Post #1 of 13 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Lost Jack Russell Terrier Can't Post

On Monday, 1/2/2010 my Jack Russell Terrier ran out of the house. He was last seen wandering about the SS20 (Damansara Kim) area in the evening. I have attached a picture and if you have seen him, please give me a call at
016 - 6611525
Attachments: IMG_0136.jpg (46.4 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 4, 2010, 8:03 PM

Post #2 of 13 (1865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hwlee84] Lost Jack Russell Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry to hear your dog went missing. Should have posted the subject much earlier, btw have you put up posters or circulate flyers around your area? Kindly update us if have any leads or latest relevant information. Good luck.

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Feb 4, 2010, 8:05 PM

Post #3 of 13 (1863 views)
Shortcut

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/10067/

hwlee84
New User

Feb 5, 2010, 6:17 AM

Post #4 of 13 (1840 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] Lost Jack Russell Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much everyone. I have found him and confirmed he is the same boy as posted in Petfinders.
Thanks once again!

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 5, 2010, 6:31 AM

Post #5 of 13 (1839 views)
Shortcut

Kindly update us on his condition as we know the boy was injured.... btw hyenyen dog (female- chihuahua mix - named ruby) been missing and they have been looking around and spending lots their time on the internet as well to search, thats where they came across your dog over at pet finder when they notice your posting...Lets keep our eyes sharp and hope for the best, below are the information..cheers!

Remaks: Picture of her can be found under hyenyen thread (Crossed Chihuahua Lost)

Crossed ChiHuaHua Lost Quote | Reply

Hi all, i lost my little gal at Taman Sri Endah, Sri Petaling on 24Jan2010 at around 12pm, near Jalan Wan Malini 3, Jalan 3/149G around that area. She ran away from home.

She is very small size like chihuahua, white and some brown, short fur, skinny, brown patch on her right eye, can slightly see the bottom teeth, alot of gray spot on her stomach.

PLease do contact Mr. Heng @ 0176655688, if you found / spotted her. Thank you very much for your kindness.

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 29, 2010, 12:21 AM)

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2010, 8:03 AM

Post #6 of 13 (1822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Lost Jack Russell Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

hwlee84, good to know its really your boy. He will recover soon.

ACC, thanks for spreading my little gal news. But until now still no news about her. However, we won't give up so easily

hwlee84
New User

Feb 5, 2010, 5:13 PM

Post #7 of 13 (1810 views)
Shortcut

Alright I will do so. Will keep my eyes opened and will inform if I find any information regarding Ruby.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 6, 2010, 4:31 AM

Post #8 of 13 (1791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] Lost Jack Russell Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

I am just doing very little to assist cause have one pair of eyes, but if we do work in a bigger numbers then we have more eyes (with glasses-extra set Wink) Maybe one day we can arrange a group on an ad-hoc basis in doing search and lost dogs/puppies on systematically manner (practical or theoretically). I wish not to see so much posting for lost members, but if it happends then we have to consider the next course for action.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 6, 2010, 4:44 AM)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 11, 2010, 9:52 AM

Post #9 of 13 (1720 views)
Shortcut

Hope your boy gets better. If you are keen on any physiotherapy for your dog and alternative healing for your dog you can contact me via my email yen@furrenz.com.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

hwlee84
New User

Feb 11, 2010, 10:46 PM

Post #10 of 13 (1700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Lost Jack Russell Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, what sort of alternative healing? If you can explain a bit further, I would be interested.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 11, 2010, 11:31 PM

Post #11 of 13 (1696 views)
Shortcut

PHysiotherapy and acupuncture.. I am not the one doing the therapy but I know of people who do it and have many successful cases. But it all depends on your commitment to the dog.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

DongDong86
Novice

Feb 28, 2010, 2:19 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1522 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear that. I just lost my JRT hope cant find it back soon. I need it badly.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 28, 2010, 3:17 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DongDong86] Lost Jack Russell Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

DongDong86...we need more information from you, kindly go to your thread and provide more details.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my