raveenp
Novice

Feb 4, 2010, 2:20 AM

Post #1 of 61 (7422 views)
Shortcut
Puppies for sale Can't Post

Beagle Puppy (5 months) - With Cert RM 850

Jack Russel Terrier - RM 600

Rottweiler + Labrador ( father Rottweiler, Mother Labrador) Pups look like Rottweiler pups - RM 650

GSD Puppy with Cert - RM 1800

Rottweiler Puppy (5 months) - RM 1500

Shih Tzu + Silky Terrier - RM 500

All puppies have been vaccinated and dewormed accordingly.

Do call me directly for further enquiries.

Raveen - 012-3040164

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2010, 7:38 AM

Post #2 of 61 (7410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raveenp] Puppies for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

such a low life...
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

raveenp
Novice

Feb 4, 2010, 6:04 PM

Post #3 of 61 (7397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Puppies for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry but was that comment directed to me?....

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2010, 7:45 AM

Post #4 of 61 (7344 views)
Shortcut

raveenp. yes, the post was meant for you.....you a breeder ? a dog salesman ? go learn some marketing strategies before you try to sell your puppies in this forum........you are a crazy man ........

Dont you see most of people who blog walk here are pet lover and you ..for once trying to sell your dog here ????? xiao xiao.....

Cheers to you Mr. dog salesman.............

raveenp
Novice

Feb 11, 2010, 6:20 PM

Post #5 of 61 (7337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Puppies for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Well just for your info, i do have two puppies of my own, and i do love dogs more than anything else..

My puppies were bought from the same guy that i am helping to sell.

1) Labrador 3 months old

2) English Cocker spaniel 3 months plus

Now, what i would suggest to you and all the other know-all in this forum is to seriously quit assuming,

and just a piece of advice to you (Pakfuren), I would strongly suggest that you brush up on your command of english

before you think of reprimanding anybody in English...This is just to save yourself the embarassment of being laughed at. :-)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2010, 6:30 PM

Post #6 of 61 (7336 views)
Shortcut

broken english speak better wor.....you a breeder . what a wonderful breeder you are.......you mate Rot and Lab togather ? kekeke. puppy looks like Lab with Rot 's gut..this is frightening lor.....

I like people to laugh at me especially my written english .........as long you can read and understand...you did reply is'nt it ? kekeke

raveenp
Novice

Feb 11, 2010, 6:51 PM

Post #7 of 61 (7333 views)
Shortcut

Let me re-phrase myself (You might want look it up online if you do not understand the terms stated below)

There are couple of things in people that i despise,

1) People with the Holier than thou attitude - (You)

2) People who assume - (You again!!)

Now, Rott and a Lab happened to have mated, due to chance or god's grace or whatever you may call it.

Now what do we next? Keep it? sell it? or god forbid, Euthanize it ? or worse, give it to SPCA who will eventually euthanize it?

Your statements seems to imply that only thoroughbreds should be worthy of sale or adopting. Subject to marketing methods of course..

Now, have you ever heard of the concept of in-breeding and the negative aspects of it?

I am sure such esoteric thoughts may have escaped your little mind...

I equate the whole idea of being too focused on the breed and certifications, to the whole caste system. (wow, Another reason for you to read more english articles...preferably with an english dictionary wide open beside you)

Now who set all these standards for the dog types and breeds here? Man!

Now who decided and documented all these standards? Man again!

Who decides to follow such standards? Man again!

Now if you are a genuine dog lover, the breed, type, parentage, bloodline, certs and all that crap should not even matter!

Which i doubt you are though....:-) (Assumption on my behalf? Maybe, but your statements further strengthen my beliefs)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

Post #8 of 61 (7302 views)
Shortcut

kekeke. good explaination. well, well well. conclusion is : You want to sell your dog......the Lab crossed Rot dog.....cheers.

Good luck to you.........

raveenp
Novice

Feb 15, 2010, 7:52 PM

Post #9 of 61 (7201 views)
Shortcut

Well i guess that the hypothetical lesson did not sink in for you, did it?...

Oh well, nothing much i can expect from someone with a mind thats too small to understand a world thats just too vast...

Pre-school is open for registration u know, you might want a refresher course...Provided that you went to pre-school previously

of course. :-)

raveenp
Novice

Feb 15, 2010, 7:56 PM

Post #10 of 61 (7196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Puppies for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

I support your cause and i do think that its a noble thing to do, however the fact you do make an "ass out of you and me" =(ASSUME)..Makes me wonder if you are actually stable enough in the head?....I could shower you with profanity but that would make me the same as you wouldn't it?...:-)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Feb 15, 2010, 11:27 PM

Post #11 of 61 (7186 views)
Shortcut

hey r u the one from klnag??or the one selling at petfinder.my?

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 15, 2010, 11:51 PM

Post #12 of 61 (7181 views)
Shortcut

no. such childish say say not hypothetic enough to sink in me...no way........I expect more from you who try to be smart but actually acted silly and childish. you are just a nut to me wor......... your silly childish comments on others has been very entertaining.

Your mixed alien (Rot + GR ) manage to sell ? I doubt wor.

Rot Puppy with GR look and character? timid and friendly....not a watch dog.
GR puppy with Rot look and character ? bold & brutal...not a family dog.....

Your rot mixed GR can not have both character. so people who buy your dog will have to bear with the trouble later when it is a grown up dog.........the rot + GR will become a gila dog........

Good luck.

Cheers.

raveenp
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 6:17 PM

Post #13 of 61 (7109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Puppies for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

No that is not me..:-)

raveenp
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 6:57 PM

Post #14 of 61 (7104 views)
Shortcut

Hahahah...Your feeble attempts to berate me is indeed amusing.. :-)

Its seems like you did understand that the responses put you in negative light, however you my friend have barely understood the underlying message...Which again, is too much to expect from your immature, under-developed self...

By the way, those beautiful puppies that you deemed "aliens" have all been sold out to loving homes of people

who love dogs for the original reason...Because they are man's best friend...:-) Amazing concept isn't it?

You might want to study the subject further...

Now just to clarify your thoughts on your equations below:

Rot Puppy with GR look and character? timid and friendly....not a watch dog.
GR puppy with Rot look and character ? bold & brutal...not a family dog.....

i see a lot of flaws in your equation..

1) We are talking about Labs and not GR.

2) The possibilities at present are the following...the obvious part being the puppies looking like Rotts, which is the case presently..

a) Rot Puppy with Rot look + Lab Character

b) Rot Puppy with Rot look + Rott Character

3) Lab's and Goldens are never timid and almost every dog can be brought out of that shell with appropriate training/socializing and care.

4) Bold/Timid - depends on owner's handling

Brutal - subject to training again...

Another statement here from you which is worthy of a thousand words/profanities...:-)

"Your rot mixed GR can not have both character. so people who buy your dog will have to bear with the trouble later when it is a grown up dog.........the rot + GR will become a gila dog........ "

You seriously have no clue do u?

How a dog turns out at the end of the day, is based on how the dog has been trained and cared for...

Now we hear of so many gruesome stories of how Rotts have attacked people, did we hear both sides of story?

Will you be able to hear both sides of the story? Who will advocate on behalf of the poor, hapless dog?

If a dog misbehaves, the owners are to be held responsible...!

So it would be appropriate for me to brand you "Gila" wouldn't it?

Comprende?

raveenp
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 7:11 PM

Post #15 of 61 (7103 views)
Shortcut
Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Beagle Puppy (5 months) With MKA Cert - RM 850

Jack Russel Terrier - RM 600

GSD Puppy (Black & Tan) with MKA Cert - RM 2500

GSD Puppy (Full Black) with MKA Cert - RM 3000

Rottweiler Puppy (5 months) - RM 1500

Shih Tzu puppies available for booking - RM 700 (Male)/ (Female) RM 650

All puppies have been vaccinated and dewormed accordingly.

Do call me directly for further enquiries.

Do take note that the postings are accurate at this point of time.

Raveen - 012-3040164

Sashan
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2010, 7:28 PM

Post #16 of 61 (7101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raveenp] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

The moderator/owner of this forum actually has a paid listing for pets for sale, perhaps you could email him and get him to post your animals in the appropriate topic?

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 17, 2010, 10:22 PM

Post #17 of 61 (7089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Sashan. well said lor. this people never learn to post....puppies for sale. dog for sale. kekeke. blind liao lor......why post it here ??? xiao xiao.. and he claimed that all puppies already sold ? LOL LOL. who knows ?

Go somewhere and post your puppies for sale....but but but, he wanted his post free from fees.........no wonder lor.......cheap cheap cheap and low low low....

(This post was edited by Pakfuren on Feb 17, 2010, 10:25 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 17, 2010, 10:34 PM

Post #18 of 61 (7086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Your english improving, should thank the rest helping you directly or indirectly....NEW word for you GRATEFUL or UNGRATEFUL! You should see your dogs when they are panting heavily..LOL!

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs: Pakfuren Ways Of Handling

raveenp
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 10:49 PM

Post #19 of 61 (7084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Seems like a good idea...:-) Thanks for the input.

raveenp
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 10:59 PM

Post #20 of 61 (7081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha, well Mr. Kok, its no wonder that the manner you speak is no different than your name suggests.. (Kok = Cock) Despite some minor improvement in your english, i can still see that responding to you is an absolute waste of time. And generally, your general lack of mental capacity also results in your lack of originality...:-) Another calling to go back to school?

The best part is you are actually dictating terms to me?...You have a long way to go boy...

Or better still, why not subscribe to the learning Package in Astro? I am sure it does not cost much...Plus you seem to have a lot of time on your hands...:-)

Well anyway, my time is wasted enough writing back to you and i rather channel my valuable energy to more constructive causes...

Cheers :-)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 17, 2010, 11:13 PM

Post #21 of 61 (7078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raveenp] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Mr.Kok????

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 17, 2010, 11:44 PM

Post #22 of 61 (7069 views)
Shortcut

oh oh. kekeke. you know Mr. Kok(cocky like you ) huh ? both of you closed to each other.....?

Oh, I feel bad for you to have your time wasted chating with me ? my apology lor.

Yes. you should channel your time and energy to look after your unsold puppies lah....need no to reply my post....I will still enjoy reading your post as: please. Please anyone want to buy my puppies >....Rot mixed Lab (this time should be correct lor)
My Rot puppies with Lab look. My Lab puppies with Rot look.....kekeke.

Good luck to your unsold puppies......

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 17, 2010, 11:49 PM

Post #23 of 61 (7066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Good joke. I like it. I should say thank you to you indirectly wor but not to the other directly .......kekeke

raveenp
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 11:57 PM

Post #24 of 61 (7064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Well at least i am not alone, you did notice and document instances of that lingering idiot, kudos to you my friend...:-)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 18, 2010, 12:02 AM

Post #25 of 61 (7063 views)
Shortcut

Wow...You seems to have Hate-Fans here.....I rather be a big Fan of yours...55 chow lehhh!Wink if not lose cannons flying everywhere....lol

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 18, 2010, 12:04 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my