IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Basset Hound - LOST / DEAD while in MPAJ's dog catcher custody - update

magneto73
Novice

Feb 3, 2010, 6:31 AM

Post #1 of 1 (988 views)
Shortcut
Basset Hound - LOST / DEAD while in MPAJ's dog catcher custody - update Can't Post

He was confirmed caught by MPAJ dog catching operation on the 24th Jan 2010. The officer i called confirmed the collar color and basset hound's short legs and color. He said the dog is already dead when they took him out to SPCA.

However when i confronted the MPAJ Jabatan Kesihatan for proof of death, they could not produce it . SPCA confirmed that none of their staffs witness any Basset hound being unloaded dead from Pet Fine's (MPAJ contractor) van.

He is now considered missing/kidnapped/unknown as the Head of Jabatan Kesihatan MPAJ is helping to investigate.

Last seen/caught : on Taman Kesuma
3 years old Basset Hound.

Update :
Its been 8 month now.
MPAJ did nothing to help. The head of the dept ended up asking me to alias directly with VetFine of which the doc in vetfine already told her (the mpaj head of that dept) that he don't recall seeing a basset.
I find it absolutely sad and ridiculous that citizens are asked to confront MPAJ own contractor and MPAJ cant even take responsibility and instead just pass the bucket around.

"Frenly" - the basset hound will be missed and still causes much grief whenever we think of him. Its really pathetic, most of the dogs they caught belongs to owner howbeit without license and only few strays ever get caught, from my observation in the taman.

Attached are more photos of friendly, if anyone see this dog whether sold to a breeder or someone's home, pls contact me, i will recompensate whatever payment he/she made to acquire this dog and i just want the dog back.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone needs to learn the meaning of loss.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(This post was edited by magneto73 on Sep 17, 2010, 7:53 PM)
Attachments: 16842_1343600387570_1158053761_31022060_2313963_n.jpg (36.9 KB)
  DSC_0102-small.jpg (89.1 KB)
  DSC_0104-small.jpg (92.1 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my