THE JOYS OF BEAGLING

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 27, 2010, 6:37 AM

Post #1 of 50 (16831 views)
Shortcut
THE JOYS OF BEAGLING Can't Post

Hi there, feel free to share and discuss your Beagle...Canine Sniffing Machines...Beagles Come in Two Sizes...Diffrent Job, Diffrent Beagle...Cartoon Character created for Beagle?

Cheers!

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 27, 2010, 7:02 AM)
Attachments: 19-12-09_1940.jpg (25.3 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 27, 2010, 9:37 PM

Post #2 of 50 (16804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] THE JOYS OF BEAGLING [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi there, feel free to share and discuss your Beagle...Canine Sniffing Machines...Beagles Come in Two Sizes...Diffrent Job, Diffrent Beagle...Cartoon Character created for Beagle?

Cheers!

Canine Sniffing Machines.....

Beagles are not only cute and charming, but they are also smart and useful working dogs. One Beagle named Peaches earned her living by sniffing out termites for a firm in Scranto, Pennsylvania. Her fame spread far and wide until she was issued a challange: could Peaches outsniff professional human pest inspectors with fancy termite detectors? Peaches was pitted aganst the competition at a church with know termite problems in State College, Pennsylvania. Presiding over the affair was Dr.Robert Snetsinger, a professor of entomology. Everyone stood by nervously as Peaches went into "attack" mode, trembling all over. She immediately discovered every known termite infestation, plus 12 other sites unknown to the judges. Aa a bonus, she found some colonies of carpenter ants. The human pest inspectors were still lgging their equipment around the building by the time Peaches had completed her assigment. Her reward? Three chili dogs at a local fast food place....Cheers!

coming next..Beagles Come in Two Sizes

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 27, 2010, 9:47 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 28, 2010, 3:47 AM

Post #3 of 50 (16791 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Cheers!

Beagles Come in Two Sizes......
The first thing to note is that for competition purposes in the United States, Beagles come in two varieties based on size. The smaller Beagle cannot exceed 13" at the withers (top of the shoulder), while the larger cannot exeed 15" at the withers forbench competition or field trials. Two inches may not seem like much, but when you're a little dog, every inch counts. Most other countries, however including the UK, recognize the correct size for Beagles as anywhere between 13" and 16", without a division into two stadard sizes. Smaller Beagles generally weigh less than 10kg and the larger ones may weigh up to about 15kg. If your Beale is 15", he/she really shouldn't weigh more than this, if it does, probably overweight.

coming next (tomorrow)..Diffrent Job, Diffrent Beagle

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 28, 2010, 4:06 AM)
Attachments: Jamie.jpg (30.8 KB)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 28, 2010, 4:06 AM

Post #4 of 50 (16781 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to say this but I really really don't enjoy beagles esp when 1 of them ransacked my handbag and ate a bar of chocolate, lozenges and fisherman's friend and still has no problems. Worst crime he did to me is to jump up my dining table and ate a bowll of sardines and my favorite siew yoke.. unforgivable..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 28, 2010, 4:14 AM

Post #5 of 50 (16779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] THE JOYS OF BEAGLING [In reply to] Can't Post

That is a very potential freedom fighter, meant for great outdoors. Maybe you wait till tomorrow for new lines on Different Job, Different Beagle....maybe you have nt walk your beagle sometime...LOL

This Beagle doesn't go after char siew or siew york....highly train for durian appreciation (mow san wong & hung har). If those are not available due to season...aternative on (picture)..Cheers!

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 28, 2010, 4:24 AM)
Attachments: 19-12-09_2220.jpg (33.4 KB)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 28, 2010, 4:25 AM

Post #6 of 50 (16776 views)
Shortcut

Well well he is very lucky he is not mine if not I will strangle him after he ate my siew yoke... He's currently very happy in a new home after his previous owners gave him up.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 28, 2010, 4:37 AM

Post #7 of 50 (16773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] THE JOYS OF BEAGLING [In reply to] Can't Post

Keep up the good work, maybe if he still around with you, perhaps you can pick up some new ideas as we move along at this section. But don't press me for quick solutions coz need to highlight basic information on Beagles.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 29, 2010, 12:54 AM

Post #8 of 50 (16749 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Cheers!

Diffrent Job,Diffrent Beagles....... In the early days, most Beagles were dual purpose dogs who competed with eual aplomb in conformation and field work or hunting. Indeed the Beagle foundation dogs in the US were imported from the best British hunting packs. Things are diffrent in these days of specialization however. for better or for worse, Beagles come in diffrent types, each having a specific function. There are conformation or bench Beagles ( these are the onces yo see in show ring), but they are not as adept at fieldwork as other types. There are also brace Beagles used in field trials. These dogs have superior noses, but they move so slowly that many hunters refer to use dogs of their own breeding. Fortunately, there's room for all kinds of Beages and all kinds of owners in Beagle world. Nearly any type Beagle can make a great pet, although the personality of conformation types may be suited for people who don't plan on hunting with their dogs. Field trial and hunting Beagles are most intense, single-minded dogs, but they too can fit in perfectly with the right household. Dogs from these lines are often more available as well, becase many breeders who primarily breed for hunting ability look for good pet homes in which to place Beagles who don't cut it in the field. next on Cartoon character Created for Beagle?......can you guess which?

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 29, 2010, 12:58 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 8:16 AM

Post #9 of 50 (16724 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Cheers!

Great cartoonist Charles M.Schulz (1922-2000) and his immortal Beagle (SNOOPY) to show the world what Beaglers knew all along. In case you're thinking that Snoopy is just a cartoon dog, you should think again. Snoopy is not only an merican icon, but he is the very essence of Beagle. Debuting on October2, 1950, Snoopy is a dog who dreams great dreams. At the time Snoopy made his entrance into the world, the Beagle was the number two dog in American Kennel Club registrations. Since then, the Beagles has never ranked lower than nine and between 1953 and 1959, the Beagles was America's most popular dog.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 8:23 AM

Post #10 of 50 (16721 views)
Shortcut

I prefer Dick Tracy and Superman

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Jan 30, 2010, 8:44 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 8:46 AM

Post #11 of 50 (16715 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] THE JOYS OF BEAGLING [In reply to] Can't Post

wow...u drop in, u ran out of topics? or ur bording biz slow down..tillu have to go watch DT and SM..LOLLOLOLOLO

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 8:53 AM

Post #12 of 50 (16712 views)
Shortcut

I am free to post anywhere in the forum. So why U object uR just an ID ten T.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 9:16 AM

Post #13 of 50 (16708 views)
Shortcut

There are many ways to promote urself or your biz, but primary you dont even respect your ownself...you are not young anymore and i know who you are, would be very malu within the trade industry, knowing how you behave...

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 4:22 PM

Post #14 of 50 (16701 views)
Shortcut

If you nose who I am, I too noe who you is. Basically ur a pane in the nick and a torn in the ask, First of all, I never read any of your sticks bee&thecoz your Eng ar lish is so poor you cann't express yourself at all. Secondly I don't understooded anyathing u trying to talk. Thirdly ur spareling is next 2 nunl. Despite of your hand in dacap u oso got an inferiority complex. Holst is a composser of classical music. He compossed one and only opera sub title comic opera in 1918 and is named The Perfect Fool that is what ur!

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 7:21 PM

Post #15 of 50 (16695 views)
Shortcut

Wow, you really look yourself in the mirror this morning and count all those strange behavior you having....Cheers! Well every single problematic dogs has its own treatment or be rehabilitate in certain ways..U NO DIFFERENT to this, but dogs can be rescue from this given right care, as for you..haha, chances 0%..reason can't alter your DNA.

We are here to discuss dog related issues but look at what you doing? I have told you before, don't think of me to much or you get nightmares, well I have proven to you once again...why want to down grade yourself? Are you having health problems? Family problems? Biz problems? If so there are other interactive areas for people like you. By the way you need to go see shrink..it should be a help for you. Good luck

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 8:50 PM

Post #16 of 50 (16690 views)
Shortcut

Dear Reader,

Hopefully this weekend I can share this topic on Interpreting The Standards of Beagle with you all. Meanwhile kindly ignore a member for his interrupting behavior in this thread. Have a good weekend...Cheers!

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 9:30 PM

Post #17 of 50 (16686 views)
Shortcut

How about also the standard and behavior of a rabid dog e.g. Knotidoc?????

Every week end is good could be better when u drop dead

Why use the word hopefully? why not during, after or before? Your choice of word hopefully suggest a possibility you could drop dead lah?

Why don't you look at your own thread the joy of beagling and count the number of hits?

If tuckfook is active and Beagle gang is still intact they will tear you apart for sure.

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Jan 30, 2010, 9:33 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 9:49 PM

Post #18 of 50 (16681 views)
Shortcut

016 904 6299

CNY around the corner.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 10:00 PM

Post #19 of 50 (16679 views)
Shortcut

I dare you to call this number and wait and see what are the consequences. Come on call no Balls ah!

Don't forget I oso have this anthony@acctrades.com.my

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Jan 30, 2010, 10:12 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 10:18 PM

Post #20 of 50 (16674 views)
Shortcut

O16 904 6299

CNY around ther corner...go take your medications.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 31, 2010, 8:07 PM

Post #21 of 50 (16634 views)
Shortcut

THE KENNEL CLUB BREED STANDARD

GENERAL APPEARANCE...A sturdy, compactly built hound, conveying the impression of quaity without coarseness. CHARACTERISTICS...A merry hound whose essential function is to hunt, primarily hare, by following a scent. Bold, with great activity, stamina and determination. Alert, intelligent and of temperament. TEMPERAMET... Amiable and alert, showing no aggression or timidity. HEAD AND SKULL...Fair lenght, powerful without being coarse, finer i the bitch, free from frown and wrinkle. Skull slightly doed, moderately wide, with slight peak. Stop well defined and dividing lenght, between occiput and tip of nose, as equally as possible. Muzzle not snipy, lips reasoably well flewed. Nose broad, preferably black, but less pigmentation permissible in lighter colored hounds, nostrails wide. EYES...Dak brown or hazel, fairly large not dee set or prominent, set well apart with mild appealing expression. EARS...Long with rounded tip, reaching nearly to end of nose when drawn out. Set on low, fine in teture and hanging gracefully close to cheeks. MOUTH...The jaws should be strong, with a perfect regular and complete scissor bite, i.e. upper teeth closely overlapping lower teeth and set square to the jaws. NECK...Sufficiently long to enable hound to come dwn easily to scent, slightly arched and showing little dewlap. FOREQUARTERS... Shoulders well laid back, not loaded. Forelegs straight and upright well under the hound, good substance, and round in bone, not tapering off to feet. Pasterns short. Elbows firm, turning neither in nor out. Height t elbow about half height at withers. BODY...Topline straight and level. Chest let down to elbow. Ribs well sprung and extending well back. Short in the couplings but well balanced. Loins powerful and supple, without excessive tuck-up. HINDQUARTERS...Muscular thighs. Stifles well bent. Hocks firm, well let down and parallel to each other. FEET...Tight and firm, well knuckled up and strong padded. Not hare-footed. Nails short. TAIL...Sturdy, moderately long. Set on high, carried gaily but not curled over back or inclined forward from root. well coverd with hair, especially on underside. GAIT/ MOVEMENT...Back level, firm with no indication of roll. Stride free, long-reaching in front and straight without high action; hindlegs showing drive. Should not move close behind nor paddle nor plait in front. COAT...Short, dense and weatherproof. COLOUR...Any recognised hound color other than liver. Tip of stern white. SIZE...Desirable minimum height at withers 33cm (13"). Desirable maximum height at withers 40cm (16"). FAULTS...Any depature from the foregoingpoints should be considerred a fault and seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion yo its effect upon the health and welfare of the dog. NOTE...Male should have two apparently testicles fully descended into scrotum.

Coming next....BEAGLE'S SENSES

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 31, 2010, 8:13 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 1, 2010, 6:24 AM

Post #22 of 50 (16609 views)
Shortcut

BEAGLE'S SENSES

Understanding your beagle means understanding the way he/she experiences the world. Beagle does this through his/her senses of smell, sight, hearing, touch and taste.

SMELL...Your Beagle may go blind, deaf or both, but as long as it can smell, it'll be pretty satisfied with life. Not only does your dog hae a lot of olfactory receptors lining the mucous membranes of his nose (about 40 times more than we have), but it also has special mass of tissue called the vomeronasal organ embedded in the hard palate that appears to be useful for sexual signals. In addition, dogs have a much larger (proportionally) olfactory lobe in the brain than we do. In fact, it's been estimated that a dog's sense of smell is 1,000 times better than ours. Dogs smell so well that they can detect the individual components that go into the makeup of any odor. You may smell pumpkin pie for example, but your dog smells sugar, eggs, graham crackers and s on. Some intrigiung studies have been performed to inestigate a dog's ability to smell out skin cancer, breast cancer and bladder cancer in people. SIGHT...Like most predators, dogs have forward-facing eyes (as opposed to the sideways-positioned eyes of most prey animals). This placement gives them depth perception, although some peripheral vision is sacrificed. Still, dogs have much wider peripheral vision than we do- about 240 degees compared to about 180 degrees in people. Dogs are also better tha human at perceiving moving objects. Despite the myth that dogs only see i black and white, they do see some colors like blue, yellow and shades of gray. In fact, they can detect diffrences in blue better than people. Red and green are mystery to them, however. In terms of night vision, dogs far outpace us, partly because their eyes contain a large number of rod photoreceptors rather than color-perceiving cones. Dogs also have a special layer of tissue (the tapetum lucidum) behind the retina that helps gather light and reflect it back to the retina a second time. Thats what causes a dog's green eyeshine. HEARING...Dogs have great ears, even Beagles whose ears are droppy and have only limited mobility. studes have not shown that prick-eared breed hear better than lop-eared dogs like Beagles. Dogs are adapted to hear sounds important to them, like sound of a mouse squeaking underground or that of a refrigerator opening ever so softly. Your Beagle can also hear much higher pitched sounds than we can. TOUCH...Like humans, dogs have several diffrent methods of processing touch. They have mechanoreceptors that work to detect pressure, nociceptors that signal pain, and thermoceptors that tell them about heat and cold. Dogs can also use their whiskers, which are modified hairs, to absorb information about the world that surrounds them (the whiskers' roos are surrounded y sinuses that contain nerve endings). TASTE...You may notice that your Beagle eats everything rathe indiscriminately. Partly this is what it means to be a dog. Dogs have far few taste buds than people and what they do have are located farther back in the oral cavity- with a few even heading down the throat. In other words, your Beagle tastes foods as he swallows them, not before. In fact, even compared with other dogs, Beagles are pretty indiscriminate in their tasting habits. Dog food companies won't even use Beagles in their taste test because these dogs don't care if they are eating gourmet food or garbage. Beagles are excellent dogs in every way. If you want a dog with the elegance of an Irish Setter, the brains of a Border Collie, the trainability of a Golden Retriever, and the feisty temperament of a terrier, go ahead and get one of those dogs. But if you want charming, lively, happy-go-lucky companion to share your life, make you smile and nourish your spirit, then the Beagle is really the only sensible choice. Beagles are blessed with the best temperaments in the canine world, the kindest heart and the friendliest faces. Who could ask for more?

Coming next...FEEDING YOUR BEAGLE

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 1, 2010, 6:29 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 1, 2010, 8:25 PM

Post #23 of 50 (16586 views)
Shortcut

FEEDING YOUR BEAGLE

Nutrition is a cornerstone of goodhealth. It affects the way your dog looks, feels, and behaves. When dogs were wolves, they managed to find proper (although sometmes inadequate) nutrition on their own. Nowadays, they depend totaly upon you. Your nutritional choices for your dog determine to a large extent how healthy and happy he/she will be. This is not a responsibility to take lightly.

NUTRIENTS...A nutrient is a dietary component that has a particular function. Nutrients the body can manufacture on its own from other nutrients are called "nonessential." Those the body needs to import in their final form are called "essential."

Nutrients perform one or more of the following functions: Provide energy; Act as structural components; Take part in the chemial activities of the body; Transport substances around the body; Maintain body temperature.

There are 6 basic classes of nutrients: water, proteins, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Of these, proteins, fat and carbohydrates provide energy. Water, minerals and vitamins, although necessary for survival, do not supply energy. The nutrients your dog needs work synergistically. For exemple, a specific metabolic reaction may take ten steps, each requirings a different nutrient. If even one of these nutrients is missing or deficient, it's as if all ten are missing... WATER...Is important substance having the following functions: 1. Carries nutrients. 2. Flushes waste. 3.Aids certain chemical reactions. 4. Helps regulate body temperature. 5. Provides shape and resilience to the body... PROTEINS... Proteins are long, complex molecules of amino acids, strung together like beads on a chain. They compose about 50% of every cell. Proteins are critical in building enzymes, hormnes, hemoglobin and antibodies. all animals need protein for maintenance and young animals need it for growth. If puppy doesn't get enough protein, his/her tissues and organs won't develop properly. Dogs also use protein for energy. Dogs with cancer, trauma and burns need addtional protein to help heal. FATS... fats have twice the number of calries per gram as proteins or carbohydrates and they are packed with energy. they keep cells in good working order and add both palatability and texture to food. Dogs digest fats very efficiently; about 90%-95% are digested. This percentage is higher than for carbohydrates or protein. dogs an use both plant and animal fats with equal wase. However, oils derived from plants provide large amounts of essential fatty acids (EFAs). These acids are essential for many biological functions. Performance dogs need more fat in their diets than the sedentary Beagle. These dogs also need a highly digestible meat protein as the first ingredient in their food. If you are goingto do performance work, remember that you have to give the body enough time to respond Don't think you can feed your Beagle an inexpensive food until the day of the show or hunt. You need to start at least 2 months before the event.

Coming next...con't of the 6 basic classes of nutrients; Carbohydrates, Minerals & Vitamins.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 1, 2010, 8:34 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 2, 2010, 6:46 AM

Post #24 of 50 (16570 views)
Shortcut

FEEDING YOUR BEAGLE

CARBOHYDRATES... Sugars and starches are both carbohydrates. These carabohydrates, contained in a crystalline granule formation, are found primarily in plants. IN fact, in its raw state between 60%-90% of a plant is composed of carbohydrates (excluding water). There is no minimum dietary level for carbohydrates in the cannie diet. however when present, they perform the following functions (which can also be performed by proteins and fats): 1. Provide energy. 2. Supply a heat source for the body when they are metabolized for energy to carbon dioxide and water. 3. Serve as building blocks for other biological components, such as glycoproteins, vitamin C, nonessential amino acids, glycolipids and lactose. 4. Can be stored as glycogen or converted to fat. 5. Help regulate protein and fat metabolism.

MINERALS... Dietary minerals are classed into three groups: macrominerals (sulfur, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and the electrolytes sodium, potassium and chloride), which are consumed in gram amounts per day; trace minerals (iron, zinc, copper, iodine and selenium), which are needed in milligram or microgram amounts per day (these microminerals can be toxic if taken in high doses); and ultratrace minerals (like beryllium), which have been shown to be necessary in laboratory animals but not in dogs. Minerals participate in nearly every function of the body. They build teeth and bone, serve as enzyme cofactors, and are vital part of the blood and other body fluids. Minerals also play a role in muscle contraction, the transmission of nerve impulses, and in cell membrane permeability. One of the unusual things about minerals is the way in which they interact. The action of one often enhances, is necessary for or impedes the action of another. These interactions can occur during digestion, at the tissue storage site, during transport out of the digestive system, or even within the pathways of excretion. Not every minerals in the world has importance in the dies. Some like cadmium, lead and ercury are armful in any amounts and gold, silver while not harmful, don't do your dog good either.(This is a good thing, because gold spplements would cost a lot more than calcium supplements!). It is very triky to supplement minerals, ecause supplementation of any one mineral can create imbalances or interfere with another. While supplementation is sometimes needed to correct an imbalance, this is something that should be addressed in consultation with your veterinarian.

VITAMINS... Vitamins are plant- and animal-derived substances necessary for your dog's health. Your dog needs only an infinitesimal amount of vitamins in his/her diet, but that tiny amount is absolutely essential. To qualify as a bona fide vitamin, a substance must be: 1. An organic compound different from proteins, fats or carbohydrates. 2. A component of the diet. 3. Critical for normal body functioning and whose absence produces a deficiency syndrome. 4. Not synthesized in quantities sufficient to support normal physiologic function.

Vitamins are divided into two types;fat soluble (A,D,E and K) and water soluble (C and the eight B vitamins). Fat-soluble vitamins need dietary fat in order to be absorbed from the gut and taken up into the body, while water-soluble vitamins need only water. fat-soluble vitamins are handled by the body in the same way dietary fat-the metabolites of these vitamins are excreated in the feces. Excess fat-soluble vitamins are stored in the liver and can be toxic if too much is eaten. Water-soluble vitamins (except for B 12) are not stored in the body and need to be replaced regularly. Most water-soluble vitamins are absorbed in the small intestine and excreted in the urine.

Next...Show Beagles Vs Field Beagles

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 2, 2010, 6:52 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 2, 2010, 9:41 PM

Post #25 of 50 (16554 views)
Shortcut

SHOW BEAGLES VERSUS FIELD BEAGLES

Not all Beagle breeders breed for the same reasons; some breed hunting dogs, some breed show dogs and some breed field trial dogs. Hunting Beagles are leggier and rangier than the other kinds, even though they're all Bagles. If you just want a jolly family pet and are not interested in hunting of field trial's, it's probably smartest to get your dog from a show breeder, one who breeds primarily conformation or field trial rather than hunting dogs. These conformation or field trial type dogs also tend to be calmer. However, if you are planning on hunting, by all means seek out a breeder who specializes in this type of dog, who by the way may not be registered. The world of hunting Beagles is a separate universe.

All Beagles are truly Beagles, however. show breeders know that their dogs are still, after all these years, hunters first, even though most couldn't really compete in the field. In fact, it's amazing how quickly a show Beagle can forget everything he/she was taught about showing in the presence of game. Although there has been an effort to develop a dual-purpose Beagle who can succeed in all areas, most pet owners really only want a companion dog. the truth is that most pet owners would not benefit from having show dogs who more closely resemble hunting Beagles. most pet owners want a relatively calm dog who doesn't need to be out chasing rabbits every minute. Many hunting Beagles bought as pets eventually end up in shelters because their owners can't handle them. Hunting Beagles may be less "trainable" more destructive in the house, and more stubborn han their show-type brethren. this doesn't mean that hunting Beagles can't make excellent house pets. They can and do. If your your heart is set on such a dog, you must be prepared to give him/her the rigorous exercise and thorough training he/she needs to keep them happy and busy. be prepared to work hard and play hard, and you'll all have a super time!

next on...Understand Your Beagle's Temperament.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 2, 2010, 9:48 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my