Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
WHY? Should it really had to happen?

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2010, 6:39 AM

Post #1 of 18 (2566 views)
Shortcut
WHY? Should it really had to happen? Can't Post

It puzzled me a great deal how a dog could be lost, missing or stolen. If you look at the forum, there are 1385 threads involving dogs missing, stolen or disappeared mysteriously. How could that be unless the owners are being careless and negligent?

The latest casualty is this beautiful Husky puppy of 3 months old. How could anyone left the puppy outdoor at this tender age? You are just inviting trouble.

There is no fool proof formula to prevent a dog to escape and certainly no method to prevent thief. Only common sense from the owner can safe guard both events. I have been in the doggie business for a long time. I dare say and could stake claim on escape free record. No one has managed to steal any boarding dogs. Perhaps I am just lucky or may be I could read their (dogs) mind and took the necessary precautionary measures before it happens.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

queen_coyie
New User

Jan 22, 2010, 7:13 PM

Post #2 of 18 (2545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] WHY? Should it really had to happen? [In reply to] Can't Post

The latest casualty is this beautiful Husky puppy of 3 months old. How could anyone left the puppy outdoor at this tender age? You are just inviting trouble.

Kindly prevent yourself from making expression when you are unclear about the situation. thank you.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2010, 7:52 PM

Post #3 of 18 (2535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [queen_coyie] WHY? Should it really had to happen? [In reply to] Can't Post

U want help or not bcoz I found a Husky

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2010, 9:28 PM

Post #4 of 18 (2529 views)
Shortcut

I am making a factual general statement. I don't have to know the events leading to the disappearance of the animal.

This forum is meant for discussion and those who are matured enough to distinguish between personal attack or satire.

I think I have the liberty to do just that. If you feel that what I said is false or incorrect shoot me down.

Ramin
Novice

Jan 23, 2010, 1:42 AM

Post #5 of 18 (2517 views)
Shortcut

Which area did you find the Husky? I've come across a few missing dog notices / owners who have lost their Huskies while I've been looking for my own missing dog Arjun (visit arjuncreamie.blogspot.com/ for more info).

Can you please post a new "found dog" thread up with relevant details (when/where you found the dog, your contact info etc.) and also do contact me ASAP @ 012-2172721 since I don't check these forums regularly.

Thanks.

In Reply To
U want help or not bcoz I found a Husky

Ramin

Please join facebook.com/HelpArjun to help us find our missing dog Arjun: www.HelpArjun.com

(This post was edited by Ramin on Jan 23, 2010, 1:44 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 24, 2010, 11:21 PM

Post #6 of 18 (2461 views)
Shortcut

This Knitidoc, i branded him a joker here..he is into boarding services maybe to much spare time and mind starts wondering for issues...he do good at directors armchair in hollywood..just SHOWS....btw shot him down few times coz himself INVITED trouble..he just puzzle in the FACTS thats what he is good at...Cheers!

Ramin
Novice

Jan 25, 2010, 10:48 PM

Post #7 of 18 (2414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] WHY? Should it really had to happen? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ACC, thanks very much for the info/update. Cheers!

In Reply To
This Knitidoc, i branded him a joker here..he is into boarding services maybe to much spare time and mind starts wondering for issues...he do good at directors armchair in hollywood..just SHOWS....btw shot him down few times coz himself INVITED trouble..he just puzzle in the FACTS thats what he is good at...Cheers!

Ramin

Please join facebook.com/HelpArjun to help us find our missing dog Arjun: www.HelpArjun.com

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 25, 2010, 11:31 PM

Post #8 of 18 (2410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ramin] WHY? Should it really had to happen? [In reply to] Can't Post

Lets skip this guy coz it is more like amusement rather a discussions...Understand you own few telomian, i have seen pictures of it but no information about this breed...could you kindly provide some info of your dog? Btw is not proper discuss this here, Me and My Dog area ok with you?

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2010, 8:05 PM

Post #9 of 18 (2245 views)
Shortcut

It puzzled me a great deal how a dog could be lost, missing or stolen. If you look at the forum, there are 1385 threads involving dogs missing, stolen or disappeared mysteriously. How could that be unless the owners are being careless and negligent?

Knotidoc 110 % agreed with you....very very well said.......

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2010, 8:12 PM

Post #10 of 18 (2241 views)
Shortcut

Ramin. so nice of you to try to help the others when you have your dog lost no where.......?

Face book huh ? Please join facebook.com/HelpArjun to help us find our missing dog Arjun: www.HelpArjun.com ???? people in face book looking for and want to be in touched with friends. NOT furkids lah......xiao xiao.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 9, 2010, 8:15 PM

Post #11 of 18 (2240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] WHY? Should it really had to happen? [In reply to] Can't Post

Would be good you can come up a new thread on ways to prevent pets from going missing...btw nothing much i read at your profile, care to tell more about yourself...Cheers!

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2010, 8:26 PM

Post #12 of 18 (2239 views)
Shortcut

ACC No ! I will not put up a new thread to further discuss .I am here to shoot at those what so call pet lover who dont even know how to look after their loved pet. Get them to answer Knotidic question : WHY ? should it really had to happen ?

OhOh....you will get to know me better huh ? may be after a few rounds of debating in this forum.

Cheers.

Take care.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2010, 8:37 PM

Post #13 of 18 (2237 views)
Shortcut

Queen_coyie.....situation is clear. LOST DOG . The question is WHY lost ? So call pet lover huh ? what have they done to prevent the puppy from being stolen ? a Big dog from being escaped/Lost ?

C'mon. dont simply go against Knotidic . He was in the right path telling pet lover : Why should it really had to happen ?

Cheers lor.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 9, 2010, 8:39 PM

Post #14 of 18 (2237 views)
Shortcut

Btw that particular person you been mentioning in few threads lost someones dog before. Is much better be more constructive then rubbing salt against the wound.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2010, 9:17 PM

Post #15 of 18 (2227 views)
Shortcut

ACC .kekeke. let them learn. no pain no gain wor.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 9, 2010, 9:28 PM

Post #16 of 18 (2226 views)
Shortcut

For your information, this space more for SOS matters, you can invite them to another forum area, nak tembak, nak KK etc. them..by all means, provided you start a new thread regards to these matters. You be your own boss there. Good luck.

Ramin
Novice

Feb 11, 2010, 2:17 AM

Post #17 of 18 (2159 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Lets skip this guy coz it is more like amusement rather a discussions...Understand you own few telomian, i have seen pictures of it but no information about this breed...could you kindly provide some info of your dog? Btw is not proper discuss this here, Me and My Dog area ok with you?

Hi ACC, thanks for the phone call and I really do appreciate that you're looking out for my missing dog Arjun, as well as helping reunite other missing pets with their families.

I'll gladly post a thread sometime about my dogs in the Me and My Dog area. There's not much info about these local dogs and what I've found on the net (e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomian) hasn't always been definitive/accurate.

Till then, thanks again for your kindness.

Ramin

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2010, 4:53 AM

Post #18 of 18 (2148 views)
Shortcut

At times get tricky locating missing members through internet posting, even have to use magnifying glass to spot those details (normal color printer), furthermore exceed 1 month from date of posting the look can be subjective. Currently having some missing profile at my work station but i feel something is lacking along the line. Nevertheless still keeping eyes open while looking forward for a more effective ways to improve or coordinating the search. On the other hand, I know few members here doing their rounds over the internet and I am glad to know them.

Thanks for Telomain information...Lets hope people with missing members able to reunite with them somehow or somewhere. Good luck!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my