Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
STOLEN HUSKY

queen_coyie
New User

Jan 19, 2010, 7:14 AM

Post #1 of 18 (2505 views)
Shortcut
STOLEN HUSKY Can't Post

My puppy was stolen on 18 Jan 2010, Sat midnight, time range from 3am to 5 am in Bandar Sg.Long. There are footprints and handprints on the wall. I am just concern about the puppy and not the one who took it. Whoever seen or know anyone selling it, kindly contact me at 0123063320 or coyietan@yahoo.com. Cash rewards will be given. Below are the details;

Microchip : 458098600000125

Colour : White and Black. There are some yellows at the hip.

Thank you.
Attachments: DSCN5950.jpg (45.8 KB)

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2010, 7:41 AM

Post #2 of 18 (2459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [queen_coyie] STOLEN HUSKY [In reply to] Can't Post

well if ur neighbourhood is gated.. try ask any1 and see whether do they seen a white iswara with a chinese couple as they have been seing dog napping husky...

good luck in finding ur puppy and since its still a pup.. do search actively in internet/pet store/and maybe internet websites as i dont think da breeders wanted to raise a puppy for a year b4 they can breed them. if you hardworking enough.. u can also fax the picture of ur puppy with the number to the vet as new buyer would definetely bring ur dog to the vet for vaccine or whatever check up. this might help to trace back to the dog napper.

contact ur breeder that u bought ur puppy from so that whoever call them to ask for the cert, do alert you.

oh if ur neighbourhood got vietnamese working or staying, then u wont be seeing ur puppy again as they will cook it.

good luck.

queen_coyie
New User

Jan 21, 2010, 6:02 PM

Post #3 of 18 (2446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wing0112] STOLEN HUSKY [In reply to] Can't Post

i have tried asking them, actually there is only one neighbour which lives behind the house has seen Winky. Due to it happened in the midnight, everyone claimed they were sleeping and heard nothing.

For now, i m trying to search through internet websites too. Your suggestions of faxing the pic of puppy is good, i will do it. thanks a lot.

I ve already contacted the pet shop but not the breeder. :)

thanks a lot.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2010, 8:19 AM

Post #4 of 18 (2387 views)
Shortcut

well wish u luck in getting ur puppy.. and yeah... what nadia said was right about getting another puppy for now as the dog napper will usually come back for second time as he/she knows the way around unless if u put ur doggie inside ur house. i know u felt da pain of losing the pup but please do hold on first a while.. and maybe u should plan n see where to allocate ur new puppy.

i dont know how it happen but then.. nothing much can be done/say regards to da event.. just be careful in future and dont be too sad either as if too sad u cant be able to focus in finding ur puppy again. so for now plan what u 1 2 do and then.... do lo....

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2010, 8:19 PM

Post #5 of 18 (2279 views)
Shortcut

What is this.........puppy lost ?????? huh ? you stay around home stay for Vietnamese ? see liao......18th Jan til todate.... you better get packed go for a new bigger dog instead. No point waiting and crying over the puppy.....he stays if he is lucky . he will not if Guys from Vietnam got him with them......ever wonder why you have lost your puppy ? read Knotidoc post lor......

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 9, 2010, 8:32 PM

Post #6 of 18 (2277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] STOLEN HUSKY [In reply to] Can't Post

You seems to know your way around here. What is your point? Btw that particular person you been mentioning in few threads lost someones dog before. Is much better be more constructive then rubbing salt against the wound.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 9, 2010, 8:48 PM)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 10, 2010, 4:13 AM

Post #7 of 18 (2262 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] STOLEN HUSKY [In reply to] Can't Post

Told you lor. No pain No gain.

ongwooijin
Novice

Feb 11, 2010, 12:23 AM

Post #8 of 18 (2220 views)
Shortcut

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope u find/locate your pup soon.

I hope the thief gets punished for his bad deed.

Maybe u could keep your pedigree dog indoors (when unsupervised) and only let it go outdoors (when supervised) to prevent theft.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2010, 12:47 AM

Post #9 of 18 (2211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ongwooijin] STOLEN HUSKY [In reply to] Can't Post

Pakfuren, did not lost any dogs/puppies. Just wanted to make some noise.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2010, 4:45 AM

Post #10 of 18 (2201 views)
Shortcut

ACC . Not making noise. just a little sound to remind dog lost owner .....they should be very careful keeping their pet........dont cry over it after then. No point....

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2010, 5:01 AM

Post #11 of 18 (2195 views)
Shortcut

Damage occurred, subject very clear LOST/MISSING, technically speaking game over! With the time you having lately, is best channel it for better talking point..Are you a dog owner? Btw are you Malaysian?

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2010, 5:22 AM

Post #12 of 18 (2194 views)
Shortcut

It does'nt matter who I am as long dog lover hear me loud.

What is wrong with you ACC,,,,,you sound rather demanding and have some liking in giving instruction .......

My say say is to remind pet lover....you guys have shown your kindnesses to dog lost owner but none of you really guide them and teach them a lesson....no point crying togather......oh. pity you......oh. I feel the pain also.....oh......my heart break.......

Therefore....dog lost owner have to do something to safe guard their dog get lost or stolen.......

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2010, 5:26 AM

Post #13 of 18 (2192 views)
Shortcut

It's protocol that you must learn to keep up with.

Btw a new thread awaiting you at Home: Lost, Missing or Stolen - PAKFUREN Ways In Handling

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 19, 2010, 2:57 AM)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2010, 5:28 AM

Post #14 of 18 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ongwooijin] STOLEN HUSKY [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe u could keep your pedigree dog indoors (when unsupervised) and only let it go outdoors (when supervised) to prevent theft.

Ongwooijin......kekeke. I have never lost my puppies nor have my dog been stolen........I am a proud dog owner because I care.......

Very kind of you to guide along........there you are. thats the way to guide those dog lost owner ......

ACC. you see that ?????? how Ongwooijin guided me.

Cheers to you .......

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2010, 5:43 AM

Post #15 of 18 (2179 views)
Shortcut

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs: Pakfuren ways of handling

Many are waiting for you to begin (myself big fan of yours)...can't cheers now until you officiate the thread specially meant for you.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2010, 7:15 AM

Post #16 of 18 (2175 views)
Shortcut

ACC.....looks as if ..its a fatal attraction ....kekeke. still prefer the original forum where many reported lost dog......

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2010, 7:28 AM

Post #17 of 18 (2172 views)
Shortcut

So you looking at numbers...why not go petfinders? (many numbers there for you to noise) Or have you been exposed?

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU AT Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs: Pakfuren Ways Of Handling

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 11, 2010, 8:06 AM)

ongwooijin
Novice

Feb 11, 2010, 11:00 PM

Post #18 of 18 (2154 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Ongwooijin......kekeke. I have never lost my puppies nor have my dog been stolen........I am a proud dog owner because I care.......

Very kind of you to guide along........there you are. thats the way to guide those dog lost owner ......

ACC. you see that ?????? how Ongwooijin guided me.

Cheers to you .......

Actually, my post was meant to express sympathy to Queen_Colie....the person who lost his/her Husky pup

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my