Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Picking up the pieces

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2010, 9:04 PM

Post #1 of 3 (6959 views)
Shortcut
Picking up the pieces Can't Post

I have a "fan club" in this forum & it's creeping me out. FEAR BITERS who hide behind false names & are afraid to show themselves in RL are dangerous!!!

Your do not have the resources, henceforth a sweeping statement was made. Who am I? Please see attachment. I don't think you were born yet

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Jan 14, 2010, 9:11 PM)
Attachments: MKA.jpg (87.5 KB)

colinchin
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2010, 6:03 PM

Post #2 of 3 (6869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Picking up the pieces [In reply to] Can't Post

the review of the GSD is a treasure to keep, my old friend. Look at the GSD of yesteryears, they are straight back. Please let me read it one day when we meet. Cheers.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2010, 6:32 PM

Post #3 of 3 (6867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colinchin] Picking up the pieces [In reply to] Can't Post

The magazine u saw was dated September 1967. Both dogs were UK imports from Aronbel & Monteray Kennels. On one occasion I was being haunted and hounded by MKA to let them borrow this magazine for their 80 or 100 celebration. In the end they don't have the budget. So it was a matter of no money no talk. I dare say, perhaps I am the only one in Malaysia with reading material of the dated back to 1962 when the Association was controlled, managed and dictated by MAT SALLEHS!

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Jan 20, 2010, 6:35 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my