Home: General: Chit Chat:
Dogs in Condos

DoggiePuppy

Jan 12, 2010, 1:45 AM

Post #1 of 11 (10041 views)
Shortcut
Dogs in Condos Can't Post

Hi,

I am currently living in a condominium. Just shifted in 3 months ago due to some unforseen circumstances. My dog followed the whole family here of course.

My question is, is there any way that I can keep this dog around the condo without needing to hide it? She is one really obedient dog and it has been a long time here and she didn't even dare to make a single bark because we told her she shuldn't in a condo.

I find it very poorthing cause now she's restricted to go out, restricted to bark. She does nothing but sleeping and walking around the house only daily.

Is there anyway I can expose her without offending or getting into trouble with any authority? Please help.
------------------------------------------------------------
<-----Looks like a cockroach from this picture!!

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2010, 2:35 AM

Post #2 of 11 (10030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DoggiePuppy] Dogs in Condos [In reply to] Can't Post

It all depends what condominium you are staying and on which floor. If it is a privately owned or the developer is a private concern and your immediate neighbours are understanding then you should have no problem with a toy or a medium size dog such as a MS, Beagle or Shih Tzu.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2010, 7:35 AM

Post #3 of 11 (10006 views)
Shortcut

yups it all depends on which condo u stay and tha majority there... if ur dog is toy size and dont make any noise.. and u keep ur dog poo n pee from smelling ur neighbour.. u shouldnt have any problem... my fren always hide her dog when goin out and she always bring da dog to the field or park for a walk...

janice_yong
Novice

May 8, 2010, 7:59 AM

Post #4 of 11 (9577 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Can anyone here who has had a bad experience living with pets in a condo, for example been asked to move out, harrassed by management, etc. please write to me at janice_yong16266.

I'd like to highlight this problem in Malaysia in an article I'm writing. Tx.

janice_yong
Novice

May 8, 2010, 7:40 PM

Post #5 of 11 (9570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janice_yong] Dogs in Condos [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, my email address incomplete. The correct address as follows:

janice_yong16266@yahoo.com

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Nov 12, 2010, 3:23 PM

Post #6 of 11 (8670 views)
Shortcut

Luckily the condo Im staying in allows me to have 3 super active dogs : A beagle, border collie cross , and a sheltie..

They do bark at times when they play or argue though, but its still OK cus my neighbors dont live too near to me.. their units are all quite a distance to mine.. Frown

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Nov 12, 2010, 3:23 PM

Post #7 of 11 (8670 views)
Shortcut

Luckily the condo Im staying in allows me to have 3 super active dogs : A beagle, border collie cross , and a sheltie..

They do bark at times when they play or argue though, but its still OK cus my neighbors dont live too near to me.. their units are all quite a distance to mine.. Frown

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

barker
Novice

Dec 6, 2010, 10:46 AM

Post #8 of 11 (8491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Dogs in Condos [In reply to] Can't Post

which condo do you live in?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Dec 6, 2010, 11:43 AM

Post #9 of 11 (8487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barker] Dogs in Condos [In reply to] Can't Post

it's seputeh condo :)

barker
Novice

Feb 4, 2011, 1:03 PM

Post #10 of 11 (7997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Dogs in Condos [In reply to] Can't Post

hey... whats the rental like for say a one bedroom?

In Reply To

Ange
Dog Kichi

Jul 22, 2012, 6:55 AM

Post #11 of 11 (5134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barker] Dogs in Condos [In reply to] Can't Post

I think pugs are excellent condo pets. They are calm, compact and quiet. Only draw back is that you'll have to sweep your floor more often...fur.

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my