2 yrs old black pug mimi lost in Tmn Desa

coolboy_kl
New User

Jan 8, 2010, 8:05 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1233 views)
Shortcut
2 yrs old black pug mimi lost in Tmn Desa Can't Post

Hi all

My 2 year dog Black pug run out of my Mom house at Tmn Desa at about 5 somethings today, only discover she is lost when I back from work at about 6:30pm , I stay at Tmn Desa Near OBD Garden Tower, Jln Desa Utama.

I keep a blog on Mimi at http://pugdiary.blogspot.com/, u can see pic of her there, although I didn't update for sometime.

I am very worry about her, as She is just small, and have skin problem that needs special diet and care

Do call me James at 016-2389788 or Winnie at 019-2866968 if u have seen here, thanks

James
Attachments: mimi.JPG (17.7 KB)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 9, 2010, 10:16 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coolboy_kl] 2 yrs old black pug mimi lost in Tmn Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you put up posters about her around your neighborhood? Someone might have taken her in. If someone did, hopefully that person will call & return Mimi back to you. Mimi is such a sweet little Pug & it was such a pleasure having her stay with us the last time. She had a really fun time with our dogs. This really is devastating to hear. I hope you'll find her very soon! *fingers crossed*

Take care.

Melissa

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Jan 9, 2010, 10:55 PM)

coolboy_kl
New User

Jan 10, 2010, 6:32 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] 2 yrs old black pug mimi lost in Tmn Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

Mimi is found
A kind soul found Mimi wondering around main road, and send her to nearest vet. (at bukit desa) The vet clean her up and sheltered her for a night. Vet saw our adv and call us to collect her. The Kind Vet didn't want a single cents from us.

Mimi is save and healthy. Thanks for all the emails from friends who concern about her.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2010, 6:43 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coolboy_kl] 2 yrs old black pug mimi lost in Tmn Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

That's wonderful news!

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my