Any Teens Here??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

annjou
K9 Maniac

Jun 24, 2003, 5:53 PM

Post #26 of 32 (1028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Any Teens Here?? [In reply to] Can't Post

dont mention. just want tis world 2 b a stress free world!!!!!!WinkSmileTongueCoolLaughSly

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2003, 8:36 AM

Post #27 of 32 (1020 views)
Shortcut

Hey! I just saw this thread and you have just asked the question that i've wondered all along myselfSmile I'm 18 this year or shall i say 17++ heheh..Tongue I'm located in Penang and owns a Silky!! Her name is Jaz and she's the sweeetest little furball to me, i mean ofcourse everyone pet is the sweetest to them ritte??

Form 3 is the best time of my life i tell you. Because after that, most of my close frens opt for Art stream and we kinda got separated, sad sad. Worse now, i'm the only one in college, the rest in F6. So a piece of advice from a not so senior girl, ENjoy your Life as much as you can in SChooL~!!! That is y they call it the best time of your life, seriousslyCool
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2003, 8:43 AM

Post #28 of 32 (1019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Any Teens Here?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Really? F3?? sure..?? so much h/w though...I think F2 was the best!Cool

But i'll take your advice anywaySmile

Thanks very much!
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 27, 2003, 1:33 AM

Post #29 of 32 (1012 views)
Shortcut

Hello, so wat dog or dogs do u have?
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2003, 4:46 AM

Post #30 of 32 (1007 views)
Shortcut

Smile I've got a Bullmastiff pup,Tyson and a cockerspaniel terrier mix,Silky. Smile

Thinking of getting Yorkshire terrier or a miniature snauzher. Me n mom debating which one to get.Wink
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2003, 5:30 AM

Post #31 of 32 (999 views)
Shortcut

Wow, lucky you...i only get to keep one small twit because i'm staying in a apartment. I used to have a lot of dogs but gave them away when i moved. I just got Jaz a yr ago. Even so, my dad has been protesting me and my sis from getting another one....FrownFrown
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2003, 6:33 AM

Post #32 of 32 (997 views)
Shortcut

Well,I was like you too last time. My parents didn't even allow me to get a dog even they've grown up with dogs during their childhood. My reason was different though. They said I was irresposible Unsure usual reason. So to compensate I always took in stray puppiesTongueSmile. Eventhough i only took care of them for a short while it was fun Smile. Last time,there was a border collie who always followed my dad home everytime after his morning jog. Wink Had fun taking care of him too.

Finally after beggin my dad for ages,he finally agreed to get me dog.Smile ONLY ONE DOG.

That is until this year. The reason I got another dog was for security reasons. There were these guys in cars who would 'stalk' me while I was jogging. There were also other 'people' who would drive around suspiciously. It seems that my family weren't the only ones being paranoid. A nice neighbour typed out a warning regarding these ppl. So decided to get a guard dog. I've always wanted a large guard dog. Not sure why but I think I feel more secure..Smile and for another reason also.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my