Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Problem with my labrador..

Cloud2322
Novice

Dec 27, 2009, 3:44 AM

Post #1 of 5 (11045 views)
Shortcut
Problem with my labrador.. Can't Post

she's a 5months old labrabor, it's been a while that i left her over my house garden.. But she keep on poo here and there.. She poo little by little over the grass... Is there anyway for me to give her a fix spot?
Every morning when i wake up and take a look on the grass it's full of poop... It's little by little.. Unsure

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 27, 2009, 7:16 AM

Post #2 of 5 (11037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cloud2322] Problem with my labrador.. [In reply to] Can't Post

You mean you want her to defecate in a certain spot on the grass area? Sure, you can train her to do that IF you don't mind her stepping all over her other feces that have been piled up in that same spot?

It makes NO sense as to why you want her to do be covered in feces. What's wrong with her sh*tting all over the grass area? Too much mess for you to clean up? Well, that's what happens when you own a dog & seriously, that is something I wouldn't be complaining about. You should be glad she's not doing her business OUTSIDE the grass area...

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 27, 2009, 7:27 AM)

Cloud2322
Novice

Dec 27, 2009, 7:26 AM

Post #3 of 5 (11028 views)
Shortcut

Nono.. When she poop on the grasses is not a problem... The problem is.. She's pooping a bit by bit everywhere Shocked
how come?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 27, 2009, 7:30 AM

Post #4 of 5 (11026 views)
Shortcut

I have no idea why she does that but this isn't something I would be worried about. There's nothing wrong with her. My dogs sometimes do this too. She either has a lot of sh*t inside her & it's coming out bit by bit or she's just constipated.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 27, 2009, 7:39 AM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Jan 18, 2010, 2:32 AM

Post #5 of 5 (10948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Problem with my labrador.. [In reply to] Can't Post

What type of poo is it? is it watery and soft bit by bit? If so, then its diarrhea, bring to vet (unless you changed her food recently).

If its small little lumps, as GoldenAddict said, she may be constipated and having trouble pooping. Give her some roughage in her food (boiled vege, but check to see which is safe for dogs).

If its normal sized but slightly soft, large amounts, (she is pooping 3 or more times a day) youre probably overfeeding her. Cut down her food

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my