Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
VERY CUTE ADORABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE!!!

geolin
New User

Nov 26, 2009, 5:52 PM

Post #1 of 6 (8801 views)
Shortcut
VERY CUTE ADORABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE!!! Can't Post

Puppies very cute and cuddly. Perfectly healthy with a nice coating of fur. 1 male puppy for RM500 and the female is RM450. If you buy two of them it will be at RM800. Only two months old. It is a must see. Guarantee fall in love at first sight. if you buy both it will come with their cage and with the puppy food.

(This post was edited by geolin on Nov 26, 2009, 6:22 PM)
Attachments: my_pets.31403.3.jpg (57.3 KB)

sendomike
New User

Dec 26, 2009, 12:07 AM

Post #2 of 6 (8723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [geolin] VERY CUTE ADORABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Please do not do any commercial postings here...

man, does these people know any ethics these days?? whats wrong with you people?? if you guys would use these type of cheap ways to do sale on your puppies, who would even buy from you guys??

mobocracy
Novice

Dec 27, 2009, 8:12 PM

Post #3 of 6 (8701 views)
Shortcut

May I know the dog still available and where was your location. Thanks

geolin
New User

Jan 7, 2010, 4:34 AM

Post #4 of 6 (8656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mobocracy] VERY CUTE ADORABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Bandar Utama...call me at 0122931697..I'm George and about the puppies...well you won't regret buying them...super adorable

berkin21
Novice

Apr 30, 2011, 9:46 AM

Post #5 of 6 (7525 views)
Shortcut

you know SENDOMIKE voice pet rights. It was a mistake to get puppies from mating. You should show some respect for Pet. If you look around you, there are more pets than owned. Why do you want to sell and make that kind of money. This is so handicapped money. PETs deserved their loves, cares, concerned for their futures. you donot simply do mating for puppies for money and hurt their future. PETS NEED PROPER INDOOR HOME CARES, MATTRESS FOR THEM, TOYS TO PLAY, HOME COOKED FOODS, BATHED OFTEN, GOOD LOVES, GOOD CARES, SHARING. Is this type of selling puppies money so important. for instances LOOK AT THOSE PET SHOPS, and you will see how painful it is to see those puppies treated.

kitten_penang

Mar 29, 2012, 9:22 AM

Post #6 of 6 (6151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [berkin21] VERY CUTE ADORABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

this sounds like a lelong post to me and of all places in the adoption thread.... boycott the people.where's the admins.how come we can't flag or remove these kinds of posts.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my