Home: Dog and Puppy Training: House Breaking:
Constipation with Muzzler

pauline67
New User

Nov 10, 2009, 5:33 AM

Post #1 of 2 (7004 views)
Shortcut
Constipation with Muzzler Can't Post

My dog recently bit one of our neighbour and a dog in our neighbourhood. Hence we started using choke chain and muzzler during walks.

He has not been pooing on this walks. He used to do daily pooing on our walks previously. Instead, he goes 3-4 days without pooing and poos in the house.

How can i correct this?

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Dec 11, 2009, 6:12 AM

Post #2 of 2 (6753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pauline67] Constipation with Muzzler [In reply to] Can't Post

this's becos he's not used to walking with muzzler n choker..or maybe the muzzler is too tight..loosen it so tat the sniffing tat was done usually can be done like normal(so tat it doesnt feel the presence of the muzzler),but of coz,not too loose la..wear on the dog at the size like the dog that can sticks it's tougue out like normal.or maybe u can use another type of muzzler?is those peach-colour one..like a netting covered all over his mouth but he can still open his mouth like normal but could not bite as his mouth r like in a fully-fenced Frownbut with this type of muzzler,u hv to quickly remove it after the walk for him to drink water

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my