Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Beagle was stolen!

yeee
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2009, 10:24 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2065 views)
Shortcut
Beagle was stolen! Can't Post

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. His tri-color beagle was stolen. Beagle responds to the name of "Buddy", he is around 4 years-old, male. The tri-color on its body is very obvious and he look handsome.

He was last seen by the neighbor in front of his house at Kg Cempaka, PJ, and a car stopped by, someone came down & carried him away.

Buddy is microchipped.

Please anyone please help to keep an eye for Buddy. He has been missing for about 2 months.

Contact me at 012-6183003 if there is any lead.
Thank you very much.

pearleong
Novice

Oct 15, 2009, 9:07 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Beagle was stolen! [In reply to] Can't Post

a beagle like dog was seen wondering around Jalan Pipit, batu 3 Jalan Ipoh (near the 7-11)... sorry dont know any other detail as it was told to me by a friend

yeee
Canine Addict

Oct 16, 2009, 5:59 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pearleong] Beagle was stolen! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks perleong.

My friend's dog is a pure beagle. I really hope that's not his dog.

I pray everynight for him to be loved and in safe hands now. The people who stole him should give him all the love he deserves as he is such a lovely dog. I hope they do. And above all these, I pray that he will reunite with my friends soon.

icelads

Oct 16, 2009, 10:26 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1989 views)
Shortcut

it is really sad to hear cases of stolen dog. out of sudden, the owners will not see their dogs anymore. the hurt is forever, and forever the dog will be missed.

tansuanleong
Novice

Oct 23, 2009, 8:54 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] Beagle was stolen! [In reply to] Can't Post

I hv a tri-colour beagle stolen in Ampang 5 yrs back, now i hv 2 beagles adopted fr frens, when ever1 not at home, i will lock in the cage with padlock, hope Yeee will reunite with Buddy very soon.
leong

icelads

Oct 23, 2009, 9:48 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tansuanleong] Beagle was stolen! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leong, I lost my pup in 2008 August. like you, i have a phobia of my dogs will get stolen again. so everyday before i go to work, i will hug my dog and tell her that l love her and look at her as if the last chance, coz i don't know if i come back from work will i still see her in the house again... :) its really sad things....

in your case, if the thief want to take your beagle, they can actually carry the cage together with your dog...

(This post was edited by icelads on Oct 23, 2009, 9:49 PM)

tansuanleong
Novice

Oct 23, 2009, 11:09 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] Beagle was stolen! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya loh.. the least i can do, i cant put in the hse while out to work bcoz my wife not allow, but already 3 yrs, so far so good.
leong

Sashan
Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2009, 5:03 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1881 views)
Shortcut

Chain the cage to a pillar or something too

icelads

Oct 27, 2009, 11:46 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Beagle was stolen! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha..., good idea sashan....

stupid me never thought of it...

yeee
Canine Addict

Nov 2, 2009, 3:19 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1819 views)
Shortcut

Buddy does not belong to me. He stayed with me for a few days before. I found him wondering in a commercial centre in PJ and I took him back. Scanned and he is microchipped. Managed to reunite him with his owner.
I am keeping in touch with the owner. Just recently when I went to sunway mas area for breakfast I thought dropping by to pay Buddy & the owner a visit. Only I was told that Buddy was stolen and it was witnessed by a neighbor. It happened too fast.

I pray that he is in safe hand and being loved everywhere he goes. Of course I hope the person who "found" him will return him to the owner soon.

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Dec 25, 2009, 7:46 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1419 views)
Shortcut

my neighbour found one..check out my thres...does it hav a halfly patched right eyes n pink balls?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my