Post #1 of 9 (1678 views)
Shortcut
WOW...English Cocker spaneil....cute leh Can't Post

i love cocker......

i hv 3 cocker......

Babe....7month.....hi everyone.....muaacks

notti....9week...hi every1....

Lazy...7week...hi every1....zzZZ

looking forward with who like or looking for cocker and schnauzer....i got supplies some nice puppy...also looking to meet cocker owner.....im cocker fanz

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 30, 2009, 8:35 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1672 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cylosquah] WOW...English Cocker spaneil....cute leh [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow.. you got 3 dogs and you still go around asking for dogs? And you supply puppies? Lucky didn't give you any dogs. And you seem to like every breed you really sound like a backyard breeder hunting for pedigrees.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

cylosquah
Novice

Jul 30, 2009, 9:08 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] WOW...English Cocker spaneil....cute leh [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry about that, i never breed any dog...and the puppy all is my fren and i just help ppl for sales. i only got 1 7month cocker. bcoz i like cocker. i adopt a dog bcoz my cocker alone. and the dog i want adopt is female, mean if male then the male will my my cocker. pls dont simpily jugde any1 as wat u think. bhave your stupid oppinion. find the thing which is true b4 you said anything.....Mad dont 4get ur dog for adopt already neutry/spray....how breeding? pls la....pls be mature thinking....or u want gv ppl adopt puppy then ppl wil gv u some commision? u happy if ppls said u like tat? think urself.....

i dare to said wat i do...i face wat im doing.....dont make me angry that all.....limit ur mouth than everything will be fine.

welcome again my cocker fren.....love ur pet as love ur self....cheers

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 30, 2009, 10:09 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cylosquah] WOW...English Cocker spaneil....cute leh [In reply to] Can't Post

You said that you have 3 cocker and now you say you are selling them. Of cos I have to spay my dog just in case i filter wrongly and it falls to hands of ppl like you. But even if spayed someone like you might sell it off just like how you are going to sell off your other 2 dogs. Oh if you think that rescuing and rehoming dogs can earn commision then you are wrong. The adoption fees is not even enough to cover the food during their stay don't mention the medical bills. Well why don't you 'adopt' the dogs that you are selling instead of asking people to give you one? Or is it you are not willing to pay. It's good to adopt homeless dogs but you should have the right intentions. And also by selling 1 dog you have made 1 more dog homeless.

cylosquah
Novice

Jul 31, 2009, 4:14 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1659 views)
Shortcut

im selling my fren quality dog....not u like think yourself always the rite but do something in bhind.

adopt a spray dog and resales? r u stupid like tat will buy the sparay dog? im selling puppy ok...pls la...puppy is health .

i want adopt A DOG. ofcoz i wil dog that i want.....not simpily get any dog. u? wil help ppl adopt dog also famous dog...r u also want get some commision over under table? or u look down to other spca mongle dog? r u ?

or u just looking who got economic only can adopt ur dog and also can gv u big ang Pao?

hHa...funny thing....i do anything i wont scare ppl know..coZ im not in bhind.

i got rite to adopt dog, and i also got rite to selling my fren puppy, this is different thing.,,.

would u c i adopt a dog and selling to other? no rite? but u i not sure.....

coz u choose ppl to adopt ur branded dog....izzit rich ppl only got chance? haha...only u will know....

dont try said anything b4 u proof....if not later ppl angry then no good.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2009, 6:35 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1654 views)
Shortcut

Waaaa... I am so scared of you get angry.. Up to you what you want to do but be careful the admin might delete your post cos no selling is allowed here. If you want to sell you have to pay to advertise.

cylosquah
Novice

Jul 31, 2009, 7:14 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1649 views)
Shortcut

thx for the inform. im a people who also seeling dog but not said price here. i just gv inform of myself and wat im doing...

if admin got reasonable delete , i dont mind. i think admin got brains not like u. would u tell ppl u get commission from adopter when u gv dog for adopt? u wont rite? coz u do somthing in bhind

i dare to face wat i do...but u r not

ya i angry i wont said bhind, i wil scold infront when ppl said me something

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2009, 7:28 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1648 views)
Shortcut

i don't need to explain what i am doing to you. and please don't reply. your english is too good to be understood. have to think what you are trying to say. you are lucky i decide not to scold you cos i don't want to read until eye pain.

cylosquah
Novice

Jul 31, 2009, 8:29 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1646 views)
Shortcut

ur eye pain bcoz u no meet me and said me sumthing. if meet me and u said sumthing bad about me, i think ur heart will pain not only eye.

dont 4get you are the 1 who text me 1st and cari pasal 1st.

u want me do that then u continue

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my