Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Sean from Exeline Kennel Johor a cheat!!!

leechooseng
Novice

Jul 20, 2009, 2:39 AM

Post #1 of 4 (4167 views)
Shortcut
Sean from Exeline Kennel Johor a cheat!!! Can't Post

Just want to warn everyone regarding Exeline Kennel located in gelang patah johor.. DONT BUY ANY DOGS FROM THEM.. They are a cheat and is running a puppy mills.. My friend bought a GR puppy from them for RM2500.. so called Champ bloodline... the puppy died after 2 weeks.. she brought it to the vet to check and according to the vet, the puppy has distemper virus which can effect thru air.. now she is scared about the health of her kids.. When she confronted the owner Sean, he just rudely say the dog dies because she never take care of it properly.. Im posting this thread just to warn everyone not be another of his victim... !!!

lcly.my

Jul 20, 2009, 9:41 PM

Post #2 of 4 (4146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leechooseng] Sean from Exeline Kennel Johor a cheat!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

share to us more if you got any.
Thank you

leechooseng
Novice

Jul 26, 2009, 11:21 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lcly.my] Sean from Exeline Kennel Johor a cheat!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i just feel sad that we have this kinda of heartless people around our community who seek and value $$ more then a "life".. a dog life... now he is not picking up my friends call and she intend to bring this case to Persatuan Pengguna.. hopefully she will get justice...

nphew

Jul 27, 2009, 3:19 AM

Post #4 of 4 (4100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leechooseng] Sean from Exeline Kennel Johor a cheat!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ethics is a rare word nowadays, usually they would ignore your calls. As a consumer we must not let these people off the hook easily, make a lot of noise, lodge a complain with the Consumer Tribunal, follow up closely.

I bought a large screen TV and a home theater from Best Denki PG, they gave me a display set TV. When I confront the sales people, he admitted his mistake and offer to give me a further RM500 discount, what ticked me off is when the assistant manager insist that the TV is new (despite all the evidence). So I ask him to cancel both my order and to collect the items back from my place. Wrote an e-mail to their HQ mainly to complain about this assistant manager's unapologetic attitude. He had to signed on the letter of apology and gave me a cheapo hairdryer for compensation. I would never step into this store again.

I don't think you need to worry about distemper spreading to people. My dog almost died of distemper, the doctor never told us to be careful, also a brief internet search says that it does not cause problems to humans.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my