Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
BLACK DOG WITH SMALL WHITE PATCH ON CHEST FOUND!

suzichua
New User

Jun 28, 2009, 1:53 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1296 views)
Shortcut
BLACK DOG WITH SMALL WHITE PATCH ON CHEST FOUND! Can't Post

Hi There..

my name is Suzi Chua. A black dog with a small white patch on his chest was found outside my home in USJ 26.

He has a short ( stump ) tail. Its been 5 days now and im still awaiting for his owner to claim him.

my number is 016-6802755 if anyone know his owner..
Attachments: black dog.JPG (52.8 KB)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 28, 2009, 4:08 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [suzichua] BLACK DOG WITH SMALL WHITE PATCH ON CHEST FOUND! [In reply to] Can't Post

try to bring it to the vet to scan whether he has a microchip or not..if he has it..u will be able to trace the owner..the chip contains his owner's name,address,number..etc etc..gud luck!

suzichua
New User

Jun 30, 2009, 5:42 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] BLACK DOG WITH SMALL WHITE PATCH ON CHEST FOUND! [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you my friend. Will do..

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Dec 17, 2009, 12:09 AM

Post #4 of 4 (820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [suzichua] BLACK DOG WITH SMALL WHITE PATCH ON CHEST FOUND! [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure from the angle if it's the same dog but please take a look at this post www.puppy.com.my/forum/Lost_&_Found_C11/Lost%2C_Missing_or_Stolen_Dogs_F26/LOST_DOG%28REWARD_RM6000%29_P329896/

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my