Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale

boobee2005
Novice

Jun 23, 2009, 3:16 AM

Post #1 of 12 (11739 views)
Shortcut
looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale Can't Post

Can anyone recommend a pet cargo/crate suitable for a rottie and where to buy it?

Thanks!

(This post was edited by boobee2005 on Jun 23, 2009, 3:18 AM)

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2009, 5:04 AM

Post #2 of 12 (11735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boobee2005] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there!

Check out trendy pet. I bought my doberman cage from them...........

http://www.trendy-pet.com/

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2009, 5:07 AM

Post #3 of 12 (11733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

here is the pic of my domerman cage

boobee2005
Novice

Jun 23, 2009, 7:13 AM

Post #4 of 12 (11728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Vic Tea,

I am looking for a portable carrier to contain my dog in the car and not a cage. But thanks anyway for the link to trendy pet. I had wanted to check with them (as I had come across them last year) if they sold pet cargo but for the life of me couldn't remember the name of the company! Smile Btw, very nice pic of your majestic dobie...

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2009, 2:03 AM

Post #5 of 12 (11707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boobee2005] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

i c....you are talking about plastic crate. Looking for this is easier than finding large steel cage.

You could get this from any pet shops in Klang valley, some even have stock for "very large breed".

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Jun 26, 2009, 10:58 PM

Post #6 of 12 (11676 views)
Shortcut

get the impoted one. that much more durable...

boobee2005
Novice

Jun 27, 2009, 2:02 AM

Post #7 of 12 (11674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve_wtm] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

yes, but where?? I've been to several in PJ & they don't have large enough one & they say have to order. I have to try for size if it fits in car or not. I have tried fitting in a petmate one from a friend (it fits) but they got it when they imported a dog.

I guess the large petshops may stock them - tried Sea Park Pet Supplies but crate was too small. I need size of abt 25" (w) x 36"(l) x 28(h). Anyone?? Even 2ndhand?

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Jun 28, 2009, 10:22 PM

Post #8 of 12 (11658 views)
Shortcut

hi, i get it from a breeder in ipoh. it cost me rm520 for a 2ndhand crate. he used to import dog from oversea. if u can come to ipoh and carry youself, i can help u to find. for the local made, it may cost 450 ~ 550, but if u compare the both of them, u will know the different.

boobee2005
Novice

Jun 29, 2009, 6:33 PM

Post #9 of 12 (11637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve_wtm] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks very much... I almost bought one yesterday as I found one that really fitted in the rear of the car and was big enough for the dog but unfortunately realised I couldn't see the rear mirror! It was a perfect fit -so perfect that the cover almost reached the roof! LOL!! What a real bummer!! Looks like I may have to change car..

Thanks anyway, Steve.Smile

seekcheck
Novice

Jul 17, 2009, 10:35 PM

Post #10 of 12 (11482 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

(This post was edited by seekcheck on Jul 17, 2009, 10:39 PM)

seekcheck
Novice

Jul 17, 2009, 10:37 PM

Post #11 of 12 (11482 views)
Shortcut

Hi vic tea. i am new in this forum.just wan to ask wat is the size of ur dobe cage?how much u pay for it?tks.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Jul 18, 2009, 4:25 AM

Post #12 of 12 (11467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [seekcheck] looking for large pet cargo/crate for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

If you like taking your dog on long trips, then get a crate, the large ones, try and get as fitting to the dogs as possible so as the least movement possible for it so it will not hurt itself. If you wish to just "house" it build a kennel, bricks type, 6 ft, sloping back, 5 ft X 5 ft should be sufficent, forget about cages.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my