Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
English Cocker Spaniel for Adoption...

Charmaine86
Novice

Jun 20, 2009, 5:29 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2801 views)
Shortcut
English Cocker Spaniel for Adoption... Can't Post

The English Cocker Spaniel had a cruel owners. When the owners got tired with her, they decided to abandon her on the street with her son. I found out about this and quickly hired a taxi to bring her back to KL from Sekinchan. It costs me RM100 just to bring them back to KL. She's now in safe hand and was very thin from malnutrition. A genuine dog lover is required to adopt her. We will have the right to visit her from time to time. Only adopter whose currently have no dog or 1 dog is allowed to adopt her as English Cocker Spaniel is a attention seeker. We would appreciate if she's allowed indoor by the adopter. E-mail to me at stating there 'Cocker Spaniel' or sms me if you are only interested. Thank you...

cylosquah
Novice

Jul 21, 2009, 8:19 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Charmaine86] English Cocker Spaniel for Adoption... [In reply to] Can't Post

hai, dear...i looking to adopt the english cocker spaneil bcoz im also a puppy owner of a english cocker spaneil a cocker lover.....i wish to adopt the cocker coz im cocker fanz and willing gv the sweet home for your cocker. can pls gv me ur contact and let me call u?

thx and im appreciate

cylos regard

Charmaine86
Novice

Jul 21, 2009, 9:07 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cylosquah] English Cocker Spaniel for Adoption... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your interest in adopting the english cocker spaniel... But I'm glad to say that she had been adopted by my friends and he's taking good care of her now. Sorry ya... Anyway, you may try ur luck out. Many people in the forum is giving out their cocker spaniel for adoption. Maybe you can adopt one from them.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my