Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help...

mei1988
New User

Jun 4, 2009, 7:45 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2107 views)
Shortcut
EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help... Can't Post

My dog has suffered from accumulation of water in her stomach area,and i have took it for 2 veterinarians,but it still cannot be cured...One of the vet said it infected by a type of virus,cannot be cured at all.But what make me wondering is how the vet know it infected by virus without taking out the accumulated water from her stomach and carry out a proper test?with his prediction without any evidence, makes me cant trust with what he had told me....he also told me just let it go by giving her an injection... but i want to know the truth, i want to know what disease suffered by my dog...maybe it can be treated and cured...i cant believe 100% with the prediction of the vet, he didnt carry out any test!!!how can i trust him??my dog's stomach is getting bigger and expand....the water accumulation is getting severe...besides that, there also a wound on her leg, and its bone already appear...even i keep spray the cream gave by the vet,but still havent seem any improvement.

I Really hope for somebody can recommend me which veterinary clinic i can go and save its life....i am at selangor...Pls tell me which clinic i can go to,i really wish got veterinarian can help to save it and tell me whats really make my dog suffer..pls tell me which clinic can be trusted,responsible and located at selangor or wilayah persekutuan????thanks

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 4, 2009, 6:58 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mei1988] EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help... [In reply to] Can't Post

go to my vet. dr edmund yeoh of bandar puteri puchong. 012-3263180, 03-80621038. Which vet did you go to?

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2009, 10:35 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mei1988] EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help... [In reply to] Can't Post

er...doctor yeoh at taman megah..the first row of shop..facing the main road..near the tayar shop at the corner..blue colour sign board..tat vet quite famous one..ask for doctor yeoh..dun let the young one examine..the young one cut my dog n tell me too deep to suck out the pus..so muz let it recover itself..hais..u shd call them be4 u go..coz sometimes the doctor not there..btw..the number i dun hv..ask yen..i think she got..

p/s:dc.yeoh treated tiger be4..O.o...Frown

mei1988
New User

Jun 7, 2009, 6:01 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help... [In reply to] Can't Post

First of all, reallly thank you...which yen did you mean?how can i contact her?

mei1988
New User

Jun 7, 2009, 6:07 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help... [In reply to] Can't Post

Dr. Edmund YeoH....did you mean the doctor also open vet clinic at taman megah?tat is his branch?the puchong dr yeoh is the same person with dr.yeoh at tmn megah?

(This post was edited by mei1988 on Jun 7, 2009, 6:19 AM)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 7, 2009, 7:24 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2020 views)
Shortcut

not sure whether is same anot..cos last time i went withour calling n he wasnt there..so i let the young doctor treat my dog lo..but after 1 year her lump dissappear edi la..

mei1988
New User

Jun 12, 2009, 3:18 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] EMERGENCY HELP!!HELP MY PITY DOG...pls help... [In reply to] Can't Post

Really thank you for ur reply along this.....................but my dog fifi ald passed away yesterday..........we jz call the other vet came and helped her combine her wound on leg....this got to gv injection for bius before....after combine the wound, it seem lack energy and tired,maybe still at bius condition.....when she passed way, her muscle cramp.. seem like heart attack...i wonder is it maybe her heart cant afford the bius...however she ald go...nothing we can do again...nothing will makes her alive... its hard to get adapt the life without her.....ald get usual wit her 9 years...may God bless her......

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my