ANY GSD LOVER IN JB

isaac
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2009, 3:16 AM

Post #1 of 9 (7649 views)
Shortcut
ANY GSD LOVER IN JB Can't Post

Hello,

I have been looking around other forum looking for fellow Gsd lover in Johor Bharu area. But it seems there is no such thread on this. So I decided to post here, hopefully we can gain more knowledge and friends here. I have 3 gsd now. They are my pride and joy. currently there is only a few of my friends that are into gsd and we meet up to do some basic show training and such. Since there is a show this weekend in Klang. Anyone going to be there? we can meet up. By the way, does anyone knows a good place to exercise your dog in J.B area. I usually go to Kulai but that is kinda far for me.

Cheers

KELVINHOO
Novice

May 8, 2009, 6:31 PM

Post #2 of 9 (7640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [isaac] ANY GSD LOVER IN JB [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hello,

I have been looking around other forum looking for fellow Gsd lover in Johor Bharu area. But it seems there is no such thread on this. So I decided to post here, hopefully we can gain more knowledge and friends here. I have 3 gsd now. They are my pride and joy. currently there is only a few of my friends that are into gsd and we meet up to do some basic show training and such. Since there is a show this weekend in Klang. Anyone going to be there? we can meet up. By the way, does anyone knows a good place to exercise your dog in J.B area. I usually go to Kulai but that is kinda far for me.

Cheers

Hi,

Erm can i know where you brought your GSD from ? in JB ?? and may i know roughly how much you brought it ???

Do you know where to buy a good/nice Golden retriever ??

isaac
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2009, 8:43 PM

Post #3 of 9 (7635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KELVINHOO] ANY GSD LOVER IN JB [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Nice to hear from you even though I think it is a bit out of topics. Actually the prices really depends on what you are looking for. Just a rough estimate for a above average local puppy is around RM 2000-5000 .My dog are imported directly from germany so the price is a higher. And if you dont mind, you can let me know your budget and I will try to point you in the right direction. But please do your research on these big breed first.

Cheers

Paige
Novice

May 9, 2009, 11:35 PM

Post #4 of 9 (7614 views)
Shortcut

hi... im from jb too.. we always bring our dogs for exercise at taman sutera dogpark... depending on where you are staying, Evershine kennel at Seelong is a good place too..

isaac
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2009, 2:42 AM

Post #5 of 9 (7608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paige] ANY GSD LOVER IN JB [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Paige,

Nice to hear you are from jb too. dog park in taman sutera? is that in tmn perling? I havent been to that yet. as for seelong, i dont think they will let us set us a ring there. It seems kinda hard to find a nice piece of land around town that maybe we can use twice a week. Most of the playground i found will have a Dog Not Allowed sign. I guess I am stuck with kulai for now.

any gsd ppl in jb??

Paige
Novice

May 10, 2009, 5:02 PM

Post #6 of 9 (7595 views)
Shortcut

yes its near to taman perling... quite a big land.. with agility training facility... if you are interested, you can contact Global Pets.. im sure they will have some solution for you...

KELVINHOO
Novice

May 12, 2009, 5:00 AM

Post #7 of 9 (7573 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hello,

Nice to hear from you even though I think it is a bit out of topics. Actually the prices really depends on what you are looking for. Just a rough estimate for a above average local puppy is around RM 2000-5000 .My dog are imported directly from germany so the price is a higher. And if you dont mind, you can let me know your budget and I will try to point you in the right direction. But please do your research on these big breed first.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply .. my budget is ard 1200~1800 ...any good recommend for GR ??

isaac
Dog Kichi

May 13, 2009, 2:06 AM

Post #8 of 9 (7550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KELVINHOO] ANY GSD LOVER IN JB [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

For 1.8k, I think you can get an average quality gr. Take your time and slowly select the best dog. Afterall you need to live with it for 10 years or so. So even if a healthy ones or good quality ones are slight more then it is well worth it. read the breed standard and try to use that for your guidelines. Always buy puppy that are bigger ( 6 months or so) so you roughly know what thety look like when they grow up. All puppy (2-3 months)look almost the same so it is hard to tell. Get the seller to show you the parents before you buy so you get a rough idea. Because I know of some ppl that buy puppy that look so cute but when grow up look completely different. Dont take chances because the puppy will live with you for a long time. Lastly dont let your emotion over run with your brain. if the puppy is sitting in one corner and dont look happy, dont buy it. dont buy it because you sympathize with it, you will regret somehow. I learn the hard way, cheap is not always good.

lovbullies
Novice

Jun 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

Post #9 of 9 (7413 views)
Shortcut
Cool Collars [In reply to] Can't Post

Guys!! come come who want to buy nice collar from europe?. I ll be going back to Malaysia in July. Who want please email me ok...cheappp cheappppppp and best of all no CONN job. >>>check it out http://www.lovbullies.blogspot.com/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my