Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Choose a dog Golden retriever , Rouge Collie or Border Collie

KELVINHOO
Novice

May 5, 2009, 7:16 PM

Post #1 of 5 (7907 views)
Shortcut
Choose a dog Golden retriever , Rouge Collie or Border Collie Can't Post

I have decided to buy a puppy for my family but which Dog to select btw a rouge Collie, border collie or golden retriver ???

1)Does Rouge Collie or Golden REtriever suffer in hot country like in malaysia without stay in air-con room ????

2)If too hot, will rougue collie shed alot of fur ??? and makes it less appealing in appearance ??

3)which 1 is more suitable for watchdog (barks at intruder). i heard border collie have high herding instict so does that makes it not safe for children ??

4)which 1 suitable for family with kids btw 6-14 years old

5) Any good breeders in Johor bahru area ? and if can pricing if you have brough the puppy before ??

THanks waitting for kind reply

sean

May 15, 2009, 8:04 PM

Post #2 of 5 (7822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KELVINHOO] Choose a dog Golden retriever , Rouge Collie or Border Collie [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kelvin,

all these breed are suitable for family but for sure it won't be guard dog.

not really need aircon, but provide with shelther or indoor will be better.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

KELVINHOO
Novice

May 16, 2009, 12:15 AM

Post #3 of 5 (7817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sean] Choose a dog Golden retriever , Rouge Collie or Border Collie [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi kelvin,

all these breed are suitable for family but for sure it won't be guard dog.

not really need aircon, but provide with shelther or indoor will be better.

Erm do you know how to choose the right GR puppy among the litter of puppies ?? do you know the criteria ??? some say that those will come forward to you, curious, active is nicer but some say golden is born to be active and friendly so no matter what all the puppies will come to you .. any advice ???

sean

May 20, 2009, 7:04 AM

Post #4 of 5 (7757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KELVINHOO] Choose a dog Golden retriever , Rouge Collie or Border Collie [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kelvin,

Actually is very simple, just pick the one u got "feel" and like it... that's all...

if u want to choose beautiful dog just based on puppy is very hard to judge coz the way u feed them and how u keep them will make them a lot of different; be more accurate, u can request to see their parents but u won't know whether the father is correct one unless u know the breeder well.

Cheers.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

lovbullies
Novice

Jun 1, 2009, 3:10 AM

Post #5 of 5 (7538 views)
Shortcut
Cool Collars [In reply to] Can't Post

Guys!! come come who want to buy nice collar from europe?. I ll be going back to Malaysia in July. Who want please email me ok...cheappp cheappppppp and best of all no CONN job. >>>check it out http://www.lovbullies.blogspot.com/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my