Home: Behavioral Problems: Aggresive Dogs and Puppies:
My dog bites dog...

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 15, 2009, 6:40 PM

Post #1 of 5 (7614 views)
Shortcut
My dog bites dog... Can't Post

My doggie is 3 years old..she almost bitten everydog she has seen..but she's very friendly towards human..not becoz we never socialize her..we brough her to every dog show ..but she dun even care to sniff the dog's butt..juz walk away..tat day my neighbour brough her big dog to my house...ended up both of the dog fighting...my dog is the one who started the fight..same to other dog as well..even a GR..that GR is very friendly one..but my dog wanna attack her..she will show her teeth..last time when i brough her to balik kampung tat time..neighbour got a boxer n rottie..the dog was standing up..staring at us coz i was walking with my dog..mana tahu my dog stopped infront of him...stare back..tail highly up n her lips like going up..scary...how to make her to be friendly to them n play with other dog?

icelads

Apr 15, 2009, 9:01 PM

Post #2 of 5 (7604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] My dog bites dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

What breed is your dog? Local dog? :)

how's her reaction towards smaller dogs? i'm not expert but i come across a big dog (golden) loves to play with small breeds only..., and acted very cool infront of big dogs, even the same breed :)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 16, 2009, 4:59 AM

Post #3 of 5 (7596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] My dog bites dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

nope..is toy poodle..biten GR..Miniature poodle..mongrel..dalmation...Pirate

icelads

Apr 17, 2009, 9:13 PM

Post #4 of 5 (7577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] My dog bites dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

what a fierce toy poodle..., but i always believe that all dogs are trainable :) be it the world dumbest dog :P as long as we spent quality time with them, always be patient :)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 18, 2009, 5:01 AM

Post #5 of 5 (7569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] My dog bites dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

err..i think shuzchund training will be good for her ...lol!this kind of thing cannot train one..oni those obedient n agility can...hehhe..Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my