GSD PUPPY BITE MY FINGER AND JEANS

sctan
New User

Apr 3, 2009, 9:03 AM

Post #1 of 3 (6940 views)
Shortcut
GSD PUPPY BITE MY FINGER AND JEANS Can't Post

Hi,

I'm new here.I have a GSD puppy Male almost 2 month old.I had a problem that my GSD puppy always bite my finger and jeans that i wear on.

Is this normal for all GSD puppy and others puppy too.Will this end when it growing or need to train?Currently i have pig skin bone and a blue ball for him to play.

Do i need to buy more toy for him? Please advice...

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2009, 2:47 PM

Post #2 of 3 (6916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sctan] GSD PUPPY BITE MY FINGER AND JEANS [In reply to] Can't Post

This is going to be a big problem for you if you don't correct this behavior cos your pup wil grow big and the bite will be stronger. I would suggest u speak to a behaviorist to help you out. Cheng See 012-2584315. She should be able to help you out.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2009, 5:22 AM

Post #3 of 3 (6901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sctan] GSD PUPPY BITE MY FINGER AND JEANS [In reply to] Can't Post

2 months old too young la..every dog oso like tat one..my dog oso la...when she was young she very notti one..Tonguerun around the house like crazy oni can go to sleep one..err..i think some big chewy bone is good..coz puppies r teething..their gum very itchy one..no need to buy more toys..juz get some big pork bone from the pasar can edi..i think this will end around 1 year+..depends on the dog's personalities..Blush

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my