I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night

fernfern
Novice

Apr 2, 2009, 6:45 AM

Post #1 of 16 (2000 views)
Shortcut
I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night Can't Post

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I hope you guys can really help me.

I just lost my baby, Junior last night. I stay in SS17, Subang Jaya.

He is a black and white shih tzu. He is also wearing a black collar, nude flea collar and has a heart shaped tag with his name and my contact number engraved on.

Please help me find him. There will be a monetary reward.
He means everything to me.

My contact number is 017 314 0314

Thanks so much.
Attachments: jr 2 b.jpg (59.6 KB)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Apr 3, 2009, 7:49 PM

Post #2 of 16 (1967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fernfern] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

hi fern,

i jst thought of posting up for you as i have not log on here for ages..and i saw ur post.. ive tried informing every petshop around subang including usj areas jst in case. and even vets.. bt my vet told me they r nt supposed to call if they see bt they can try to convinced the owner..cus they cant reveal their clients privacy..anyway lets pray now..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Apr 3, 2009, 7:52 PM

Post #3 of 16 (1966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fernfern] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry fern forgot to tell u who am i..ahhaa
its ivan
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 3, 2009, 8:02 PM

Post #4 of 16 (1965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ivan, ainey here, with sookie the pug... remember me kah?

anyway, how's ur pug mix? Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

fernfern
Novice

Apr 4, 2009, 9:46 AM

Post #5 of 16 (1947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ivan,

thanks so much for your help.

Junior is still out there.. somewhere, waiting for us to find him. Don't give up ya? I won't until I find him.

I miss him. I miss my baby so much ):

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 5, 2009, 5:12 AM

Post #6 of 16 (1925 views)
Shortcut

do u know Tracy/Melissa?well..u can try to post @ petfinder.my/homeapet.com..gud luck!Wink

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Apr 5, 2009, 6:45 AM

Post #7 of 16 (1922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ai ney.

im doing great..my girls r fine too..my little puggie is touching 10 yrs old..old bitch now..ahahha..oh pls do inform ppl about the missing shih tzu,..after 6 yrs of grooming him i feel kinda sad and miss him too..gosh why on earth ppl wanna take ppl's dog..
thanks..

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Apr 5, 2009, 6:48 AM

Post #8 of 16 (1921 views)
Shortcut

hi fern..

dun mention it..i kinda miss junior too after 6 yrs..ahahaha.. anyway u have facebook?? i have post up his pic and tag all my friends ..add me if u have : ivan_wong at hot mail

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Apr 5, 2009, 6:56 AM

Post #9 of 16 (1919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the info...
pls do look around for junior..and inform everyone..i hv details n pic on my facebook..u can add me at ivan_wong at hot mail

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 5, 2009, 8:57 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1903 views)
Shortcut

okie..actually my fren mentioned abt it to me..i think fernfern knows who is tracy..coz i followed her blog n i know tracy's sister..so yea...btw..got put up flyers?

fernfern
Novice

Apr 6, 2009, 12:34 AM

Post #11 of 16 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] I lost my Shih Tzu in SS17 Subang Jaya last night [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
okie..actually my fren mentioned abt it to me..i think fernfern knows who is tracy..coz i followed her blog n i know tracy's sister..so yea...btw..got put up flyers?

yes, I know tracy. she's my bestfren from college. yup, I've posted posters all almost every tree, vet and pet shop and also inserted the flyers into everyone's house. but still no luck in finding my baby. thanks for your help.

fernfern
Novice

Apr 6, 2009, 12:43 AM

Post #12 of 16 (1894 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi fern..

dun mention it..i kinda miss junior too after 6 yrs..ahahaha.. anyway u have facebook?? i have post up his pic and tag all my friends ..add me if u have : ivan_wong at hot mail

hi ivan,

I do but I cant seem to add you. Perhaps you can add me? fernfern01 at hot mail

all we can do is pray that he is safe and comes home. I really miss him so badly.

(This post was edited by fernfern on Apr 6, 2009, 1:18 AM)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 6, 2009, 2:02 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1887 views)
Shortcut

err..u can actually try to post some flyers out of ur area..coz nowadays everyday oso raining..dogs can run very very far if they are in fear..so try to post like cheras..sunway n others..not oni subang..n post it at place like skool..coz alot of ppl will notice..n near the traffic light too..any news yet?

fernfern
Novice

Apr 6, 2009, 2:57 AM

Post #14 of 16 (1885 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
err..u can actually try to post some flyers out of ur area..coz nowadays everyday oso raining..dogs can run very very far if they are in fear..so try to post like cheras..sunway n others..not oni subang..n post it at place like skool..coz alot of ppl will notice..n near the traffic light too..any news yet?

alright, thanks. will post them up tomorrow further from my area. still no news *sigh*

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 6, 2009, 6:36 AM

Post #15 of 16 (1870 views)
Shortcut

ur area got guard house?can ask the ppl around ur neighbour house..go house by house like melissa..Frown

fernfern
Novice

Apr 7, 2009, 4:39 PM

Post #16 of 16 (1829 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
ur area got guard house?can ask the ppl around ur neighbour house..go house by house like melissa..Frown

no guard house, but yeah I've been doing that. Just sent and pasted another 250 posters today. will print some more later. sigh. I really want him to come home. thanks for your advice and support.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my