Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Why people like to spend time at home with their dog?

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 23, 2002, 5:46 PM

Post #1 of 13 (2772 views)
Shortcut
Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? Can't Post

I once know of a lady, who is charming and lazy.
Instead of behaving like any other normal person, she from time to time take leave and stayed home with her dog. Is this what you call spending quality time with your dog?

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 23, 2002, 6:42 PM

Post #2 of 13 (2768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

I shd think so.....I suppose she can afford to....unlike some of us who has to work everyday without fail.....leave also no time to take, sick also no time to rest CrazyWink

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 23, 2002, 7:11 PM

Post #3 of 13 (2764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smart lady smart lady!!
How smart can you be.
Inky was just waiting. But nothing is conclusive, now I go back to my corner and do a sitting.

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 30, 2002, 6:19 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

I now know of a lady, who is very rich and wealthy. She used to work like a horse but now no more. I believe she stays in a luxurious condominium, with a chauffeur driven limousine. Where ever she goes 2 things must be by her side. the dog and her 15" screen laptop. How I wish I could be her dog, taken to bed and fed with the best -sigh-
How about getting a second dog? Not even an old two legged one?

Andrew

Apr 30, 2002, 7:54 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyaa....If you want sure can wan....Charm her with your gorgeous Dal smile and lick her face ( but too much of licking..if not all her ICI will be licked off )...
LaughSly

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 30, 2002, 3:18 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think that is a good idea and I doubt your suggestion will work. U seemed to be the right candidate. Shall I place you in front of a mirror and make you look Cute cUte cuTe cutE?
If you agreed, please let me know and I will provide you free coaching>

Andrew

Apr 30, 2002, 4:41 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2737 views)
Shortcut

Sure...lol....LaughSlyCrazy

Andrew Wong

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 30, 2002, 7:41 PM

Post #8 of 13 (2733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Why people like to spend time at home with their dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

I am in the process of preparing an agreement for you to sign. Once done, I shall commence my coaching/training. Within two weeks you stood in front of the mirror, I fully guarantee you to look Cute cUte cuTe & perhaps Very very cutE.
But first of all are certain that you wanted to look cute, and I am sure you are aware of my definition of looking cute.

ginl
ALPHA

May 1, 2002, 4:27 AM

Post #9 of 13 (2722 views)
Shortcut

First, she was lazy now she is wealthy? How is it possible that a lazy person be wealthy? Wink

Derrickok
Novice

May 1, 2002, 4:59 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2718 views)
Shortcut

Why not? If only some people would search through all the posts, there are toto, 4Ds and 3+1D Pan Malaysian Pools predictions scattered evey where given by the Consultant. All these numbers are capable of first prizes.
RM 1.00 investment = RM 3,000
RM10.00 investment = RM 30,000
Since this is foreign capital next week invest RM100 and the prize money will be RM300,000.00
You must be one of those very lucky guy, Oops lady who struck the jackpot!!!!!

Andrew

May 3, 2002, 8:35 PM

Post #11 of 13 (2707 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...let me be the CUTEST...SlyLaughCrazy

Andrew Wong

ginl
ALPHA

May 4, 2002, 5:05 AM

Post #12 of 13 (2696 views)
Shortcut

ShockedShockedShocked You really want to be the cutest? LOL ShockedShockedShocked

Derrickok
Novice

May 4, 2002, 3:20 PM

Post #13 of 13 (2693 views)
Shortcut

Perhaps our member friend Mr. Andrew is not aware of Inky's "DEFINITION" of cute, cute cute.Cool
It all started from a section where members posted pictures of their Unimpressed and the all the remarks were 'soooo cute', with the exception of yours which was 'stuffed puppy'Laugh
I came out with alternate descriptions, such as adorable, charming, elegant, exquisite and in addition I gave my definition of BEING CUTE!
May be he has missed it. Is so, I sincerely hope that he best find out first before he withdraws from competing to be the CUTEST in PuppycomCrazySly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my