MY DOG GOT STOLEN

Snow yi
Novice

Mar 17, 2009, 2:59 AM

Post #1 of 12 (1816 views)
Shortcut
MY DOG GOT STOLEN Can't Post

Dear Everyone,

My dog Clifford got stolen on 25th Feb 2009. My own sister ask her staff Rachel took my dog away when I'm not around and without my permission. Her name is Rachel and working at Water Care at Bandar Sri Damansara. I called Rachel so many times and she never ever answer my called.

I'm very very upset and I try so many ways to get back my dog nobody help me or tell me where is my dog has given too. All I know the new owner staying in Selayang and infront of his house has a big field with family and kids.

If any dog lover should know that someone has stolen your own child without permission. If anyone stay at Selayang and saw Clifford, pls pls tell me the address I will sure want to talk to the owner and get back my dog. Clifford is a mix yellow lab, male and age 2.5 years old.

Hope if the owner who has my dog and read this message. I wish you can give back to me. Because you are stealing a child from a parents without permission.

Thank you

Snow yi
Attachments: Clifford 035.jpg (102 KB)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2009, 6:57 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Snow yi] MY DOG GOT STOLEN [In reply to] Can't Post

i think u shd report to police..there's no point for u tot talk to Rachel like this..i dun think she will return clifford to u..ask the police to come along with u to water care ..bring alond some cert/microchip cert if possible..i think u shd do think coz rachel will think like since ur sister know her..u dare not to do anything to her juz for a dog..so PROVE IT!FrownFrownbtw..this is consider as 'STEALING'..NOT ADOPTING!!GEt bac ur dog!im sure he miss u very much..Frown

rashpal
Novice

Mar 17, 2009, 5:25 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] MY DOG GOT STOLEN [In reply to] Can't Post

I am from selayang (Bandar Baru Selayang) if you can be a bit more specific on which part of selayang I may able to help you.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 17, 2009, 6:32 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1785 views)
Shortcut

My own sister ask her staff Rachel took my dog away

why did ur sister ask someone to take ur dog away in the first place? shouldn't u ask ur sister to get the dog back?

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

renaoh
Enthusiast

Mar 17, 2009, 6:55 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] MY DOG GOT STOLEN [In reply to] Can't Post

ya loh, go scream n rant at yr sis...throw out her possessions, steal her boyfren..do anthing and everything to upset here so that she wont have peace of mind until she thrash out her problem with you.

Anyways, I wouldnt classified it as "stolen" since Rachel is just an accessory to the crime. It's more like your sis freely given d dog away, albiet without your permission. Hmm...n what's your parent's n other siblings stand on this matter??

geee...i luv yr family, so much drama.

Snow yi
Novice

Mar 18, 2009, 4:50 AM

Post #6 of 12 (1754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rashpal] MY DOG GOT STOLEN [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you, I wish I have more information and can find my dog. All I know is they give away my dog to someone who stayed at Selayang and opposite the house has a big field. I try to talk to them many times they dont want to tell me where my dog is.

My sis give my dog away because she blame my dog dirty the house. She is not a dog lover and she dont even live in the house. She already married out and her kids in my house most the times that why she dont like to have a dog at home because of her kids. Because of my dog..she called everyone in the family to support her decision that she gave my dog away is the right things to do. Only myself and my 3rd sister want the dog back.

I know Clifford miss me alot and he so attached to me most the time. She lie to me...said my dog very happy with the new owner and with the new owner kids.

Sashan
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2009, 6:24 AM

Post #7 of 12 (1748 views)
Shortcut

Suggestion: Move out. If your family doesn't like dogs its hard to keep a dog in their house (If you are living with your parents).

If its your house, tell your sister to return the dog, else you will file a police report since she basically took your property without permission.

But thats really a last resort since its a family matter, and you would piss a lot of people off. But if you're over 21, living independently in your own place, your family has no right to dictate how you live.

Hope you can resolve the matter without having to take that kind of serious action though :(

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Mar 18, 2009, 6:37 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1745 views)
Shortcut

Well..actually she has NO RIGHT to do that..somemore why is her kids in ur house??if she wanted her kids to be in ur house n she say clifford is dirty ask her to bring her kids bac la...sigh..i hv never seen a person like this be4...even the WHOLE family support her is still USELESS...Clifford belongs to YOU n She has no right to do so..ONLY the owner of the dog has the right to choose..not a person who leave their child in ppl's house n give away OTHER PPL's dog withoiut their permission..eventhough the dog was happy..i think it would be HAPPIER if he's with u..I think the only way to ask her to return clifford is Shoo her kids away..see wat can she do..tell her abt her kids very annoying la..then u give away to some rich family la..can anot??see wat she say..if she still dun tell where's clifford then u hv to report to the police..they might think tat u wouldnt dare to take any serious action coz she's ur sister's friend!

renaoh
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2009, 7:04 PM

Post #9 of 12 (1729 views)
Shortcut

yeah throw or give her kids away to some childless couple..or better yet, sell them and get some pocket money.

"An Eye for An Eye" ...works all the time!

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Mar 19, 2009, 5:08 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] MY DOG GOT STOLEN [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes!FrownI hv never seen ppl tat leave their kids at other's house n saying tat their dog r dirty n give them away without the owner's permission...shd juz give away her child n when she pick them at tat time u say..'ur kids soo annoying...hais...nvm la..i oledi give away to a rich family edi..they r very very happy there...dun worry...'btw..hows clifford now??FrownFrown

Snow yi
Novice

Mar 19, 2009, 5:47 AM

Post #11 of 12 (1689 views)
Shortcut

I really dont know how is Clifford? :( I really missed him alot. :( recently my good friends dog just passed away because she have sickness did not eat for few days. I know Clifford sometimes I'm not at home he wont eat or drink for a day. I wish I can see him and find out whether he is really happy or not.... :(

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Mar 19, 2009, 6:02 PM

Post #12 of 12 (1676 views)
Shortcut

y dun u report to police?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my