IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
Skip Vaccination

qme465

Mar 10, 2009, 7:55 PM

Post #1 of 2 (13053 views)
Shortcut
Skip Vaccination Can't Post

Hi, everyone.theres one q i need to know from expert out here.i have a dachshund, Oni, he's 6 month old now.his last vaccination was on 14/11/2009.until now he havent receive any vaccination becoz i just brought him home since he was 5 mth old.that is becoz the previous owner didnt bring him to the vet becoz they have no time for it.so i bring him home and i wanna know is it ok for a 6 mth old puppy havent get his 2nd jab that he suppose to get it 1 mth after his 1st jab.Any comment?Frown

mscuttie
New User

Mar 26, 2009, 12:05 AM

Post #2 of 2 (13002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qme465] Skip Vaccination [In reply to] Can't Post

first of all... u mentioned a wrong date.... because we have not reached november 2009 yet.....

speaking of vaccination..... if u wan to find out if the puppy is fine..... then go check out from the vet

All you need to do is just to do a full blood test and that is all.... if the puppy is ready for second vaccination, the vet will tell u that it is ok to do the vaccination..... so no worry ok... :)

Tell your vet about this puppy's medical history.... might help the vet treat the puppy correctly.... :)

But a blood test will tell everything.... :)

Check out this Friendplay....

referral.friendplay.com/aff/102/15000021

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my