Hello !! New guy here

chuck_d
Novice

Mar 2, 2009, 7:30 PM

Post #1 of 6 (653 views)
Shortcut
Hello !! New guy here Can't Post

Hello people ,

I am kinda new here . Probably my first post i think. But was registered quite sometime ago. lol. Never own a dog before and was reading and learning more abt doggies from this site from time to time. And recently i think i am ready to get myself a pet dog. I was thinking Miniature Schnauzer. Does anyone know any breeder or any seller that sells MS without cert. which i think at a budget of 600-800 ? Have a tight budget here and would appreciate if anyone would help ? Thanks and kindly advise.

From

kx Ng

012 7564246

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 4, 2009, 5:53 AM

Post #2 of 6 (618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chuck_d] Hello !! New guy here [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Welcome to the forum,hope you will be able to get the answer you needed,
Out of curiousity,what's the reason behind you selected the breed ? have you study and understand if the breed you have selected will suite yourb life style or just because u see they are cute...
Have u consider to adopt instead of buying ?..many ppl give up for adoption easily nowadays..good luck on your search..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

chuck_d
Novice

Mar 5, 2009, 3:26 AM

Post #3 of 6 (602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Hello !! New guy here [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi,

Welcome to the forum,hope you will be able to get the answer you needed,
Out of curiousity,what's the reason behind you selected the breed ? have you study and understand if the breed you have selected will suite yourb life style or just because u see they are cute...
Have u consider to adopt instead of buying ?..many ppl give up for adoption easily nowadays..good luck on your search..

Hello musashi,

One of my friend has a miniature schnauzer and actually got interested to it because it looked special and cute. Then i took a few months learning some miniature schnauzer information. Actually i dont mind adopting but i am afraid that the dog does not want to listen to me or got too afraid being in a new home if i happen to get an adult dog. Any advises? i kinda know a little abt this breed where their fur does not drop like other breeds. and their skin are sensitive to some food. Basic information of course. Thanks and kindly advise.

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 5, 2009, 4:29 AM

Post #4 of 6 (599 views)
Shortcut

alright,then there is no worries since you have done your homework..MS actually very alert and is a good alarm dog,it will not be suitable if you are living in apartment.
They also need to be groom regurlary..my two little fellows loves to play with schnauzer...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

chuck_d
Novice

Mar 5, 2009, 6:53 AM

Post #5 of 6 (592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Hello !! New guy here [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah i am now living in a terrace house so i think there is no problem keeping one. But i am not in a rush cos i need to choose a correct one, as long as healthy . lol. anyway , thanks and if you do have any information abt ppl selling off schnauzer pups please let me know ok ? thanks...

chuck_d
Novice

Mar 6, 2009, 2:28 AM

Post #6 of 6 (562 views)
Shortcut

I am sorry ladies and gentleman , do we have something like an appreciation thread here? anyway i would like to say thanks to a kind person name Ben who is willing to spend a few cents just to sms me abt the availability of a schnauzer pup that he heard from Santa and Diana. Thanks to 3 of them. appreciate it.

(This post was edited by chuck_d on Mar 6, 2009, 2:29 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my