Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Seeks neighbours permission for dog license

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2009, 9:07 PM

Post #26 of 28 (828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yhtien] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

well... what do you expect... most people are like that.... or should i say most of the so called dog lovers are like that.... being a mongrel is not a valid reason to not let the dog go in the house or being treated the same.... to me... all dogs are the same to me... pure breed... mix breed or mongrels... they are all the same... and they deserve to be treated the same....

but from my experience, i would say that a stray mongrel will always be smarter then a pure breed domesticated dog... and it is very true that when i say some pure breed dogs are really just plain stupid. like the stray that has decided to stay in my factory and the doberman that my boss keeps in the factory.... although we lock them both at the same compound.... the stray always escapes but the doberman does not... even the stray is although hard headed... she still listens to us. we ask her to go back to the compund... she will be reluctant... but at the end.. she will still go back inside...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Jan 23, 2009, 5:42 AM

Post #27 of 28 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

yea... the recent injured dog i took back..he knew his walk routine. we let him walk alone when we r not free or cleaning his place...then after one round he finished all his business...he wagged his tail n back happily into house.
where else...the min. schnz. i adopted as well...well..he listen too..but when he's at outside...he does not really behave like what he used to behave~ haiz.....

lacavara
Novice

Jan 28, 2009, 11:59 PM

Post #28 of 28 (745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hapy] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

Sometimes doggy people are too used to the barking of their dogs and forgot that majority of our neighbours may not share our passionate feeling for dogs.

As most of us are staying in close community with the rest of our neighbours, we might have no choice but to learn to control the barking of our dogs to avoid any unpleasant complaint from neighbours.

I have 6 dogs and Malay neighbours all around my house, so far, not a single complaint since I moved in to my house 8 years ago. :)

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel at Lacavara
http://www.lacavara.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my