Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost shih tzu..

8su4
Novice

Jan 2, 2009, 6:57 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1758 views)
Shortcut
Lost shih tzu.. Can't Post

Hi guys. I know i shld post at the lost & found section but i just thought out of desperation, that i wld post here too..bear with me & i'm sorry.
My shih tzu (2yrs+) ran out fr my hse on NY eve..we went looking for her but cldn't locate her. She normally just wanders up n down my street n wld return after a few mins..she never did, so my whole fam went searching for her. The security guard saw her a street away fr mine but when we went there, there was no sign of her. I suspect she got stolen. I went looking this morning again, no sign. She normally barks like crazee at the sound of fireworks so we listened intently last nite during midnite..but we didn't hear her bark. I can recognize her bark..I live in SS14 near Tanjung (mamak). I am appealing to animal rescuers (who may have rescued her thinking she's a stray) or to anyone in SS14 to help keep a lookout for my doggie. She has two bald patch on her butt (skin prob), is golden brownish in color..fur is not long as i've had to shave her bald two mths ago due to her skin prob..I have no current pics of her to post.
Thanks guys
pls contact me at 017 8866130

hapy
Dog Kichi

Jan 5, 2009, 6:23 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8su4] Lost shih tzu.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Never give up.

8su4
Novice

Jan 6, 2009, 2:46 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hapy] Lost shih tzu.. [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks ..i keep praying everynite but as the days passes by i kinda lost hope liao..

hapy
Dog Kichi

Jan 16, 2009, 11:59 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8su4] Lost shih tzu.. [In reply to] Can't Post

u r welcome. Already find her? 'add oil'

(This post was edited by hapy on Jan 17, 2009, 12:00 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my