Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Pee pee problem... pls help!!

JustineBiBi

Jan 1, 2009, 9:11 PM

Post #1 of 1 (5806 views)
Shortcut
Pee pee problem... pls help!! Can't Post

hi all..

i hav my shih tzu (bibi, 4 yrs old) and m.schnauzer (austin, 3 yrs old). they are well paper trained. whenever they want to pee and poo, they'll go to the place they supposed to go (newspaper prepared for them).

since last yr, when my baby is born...they started to pee everywhere. i know they are trying to seek for my attention. therefore, i try my best to spare sometime for them. after few months, they are back to normal. they are going to the correct place to pee and poo. huh...

but, recently... austin, whenever i let him out of his crate, he'll pee in the kitchen, outside bathroom or balcony!!! i don't know why he behave like this. after he pee, bibi will go to pee at the same place. this make us very angry and scold them. even if austin is going to pee on the newspaper, he pee outside the newspaper!! why??? why??? why???

austin will only go to pee on the newspaper when we are observing him when letting him out from the crate. as for bibi, he'll go to the correct place to pee. but, lifting his leg. trying to correct him, but failed. previously, he's not lifting his leg when peeing...

pls pls pls... pls help me... someone can help me???

thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my