Home: General: Chit Chat:
Pitstop

david80
New User

Dec 25, 2008, 5:00 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1257 views)
Shortcut
Pitstop Can't Post

If you own a car, chances are, you would have had a bad experience of sending your car to a conventional workshop. When it is not possible to get a lift to and from the workshop, the waiting at the workshop is almost always tedious and inconvenient, hot and uncomfortable. Moreover, it can be frustrating trying to understand what the mechanics had done to the car. Many times we have heard horrific stories of how people were ripped off by being overcharged for service that was unnecessary or the replacement of spare parts that were second hand. Now with Pitstop Car Service Centre, you no longer have to bear the discomfort or inconvenience of servicing your car. Pitstop was founded by two sisters who have a passion for driving and who want to provide an all-encompassing headache free one stop centre for all your vehicle’s needs!

Introducing the first ever Car Service centre in a shopping mall, all you need to do is leave your car with us, come back in an hour’s time and your car will be ready. We are conveniently located at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, so you can take the time to go shopping, have a meal or even catch a movie. Just use Car Park Entry A, Basement 1, Lot Q14.

Pitstop is manned by 4 skilled mechanics that have more than a decade’s experience behind them. We are equipped to check and repair every part of your vehicle; the electrical components such as lights, the underbonnet such as brake pads and fluid conditions, the underside such as the exhaust system, steering and suspension and the adjusting of tyre pressure. We also provide original spare parts and car accessories for a wide range of vehicles, from Protons to Mercedes. Basically, we have the expertise to fix everything so that your vehicle will be at its optimum condition.

Here at Pitstop, we use Idemitsu, the leading brand of oil and engine lubricant in Japan which can help you save on petrol consumption by up to 20 percent! Moreover, since the recent price hike in petrol the public has been advised to send their vehicles for regular servicing because if your vehicle is at its best, it will help you save more on petrol consumption. For example, by cleaning your air filter, ensuring your tires are at the correct pressure and using clean plugs and better sparks, the combustion is more complete giving you better power and less urge to press harder on the accelerator.

Our charges are very reasonable, comparable to any other workshop in the Klang Valley, starting from only RM59.90. We even have Service Plans where you can plan for the cost of regular servicing by using a quote prepared by us to suit your needs and budget based on your annual mileage and how many service times you want to cover. If there are any major repair works that need to be done, our mechanics will advise you on the cost and options available and even give you a free consultation so that you may be better informed if you wish to bring it to another workshop.

Pitstop was set up to cater to three main groups of clientele. Career minded people who would like to save on time and money and get their vehicles serviced without the hassle, women who do not want to make unnecessary payments and unwise decisions about their vehicles, and corporate companies who want to ensure that their company vehicles are well taken care off.

PITSTOP Service Centre is at

LG 2A.02 & 2A.03,

Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,

No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15,

Bandar Sunway,

46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E.

Tel. 03-5631 9257, 012-3666090

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2009, 1:58 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [david80] Pitstop [In reply to] Can't Post

Just curious... are you working there too??? if you are.. can you find out for me how much is the workmanship to change absorbers?? i'll bring my own abs....

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

david80
New User

Jan 10, 2009, 6:28 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Pitstop [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Just curious... are you working there too??? if you are.. can you find out for me how much is the workmanship to change absorbers?? i'll bring my own abs....

can u tell my what car do u drive? feel free to give me a call at 012-3666090 will give u a good price for you...

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2009, 9:04 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1158 views)
Shortcut

i'm currently driving a Toyota AE80.... did engine transplant earlier this year..... and also changed to offset rims...

my old abs already K.O. and because of that, the back tires are rubbing the fenders when on bumpy road... i already got a pair of rear abs.... but looking for place to install it.... maybe i still need to negative the chamber abit because the tires i'm using is big tires... planning to change the tires but since they are still new... want to wait before changing....

i just need to know roughly what is the workmanship rate....

thanks...

david80
New User

Jan 11, 2009, 3:15 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Pitstop [In reply to] Can't Post

WE WILL DO IT FOR RM 50

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2009, 5:39 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1074 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the info... will get back to you when i'm free to change it.... kinda damn bz nowadays.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my