Home: General: Chit Chat:
SP Mat Sound Proofing Sponsorship.

david80
New User

Dec 16, 2008, 2:32 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1423 views)
Shortcut
SP Mat Sound Proofing Sponsorship. Can't Post

So cheap you wont believe it . will sponsor a few cars only . 1st come 1st serve as i need your pictures to show customers.

usual price RM 1800 for whole car. but now RM 298 for ALL 4 doors including installation - SP Mat + superlon - 2 layers..sound proofing and heat proofing.
-reduces vibration/ sound /road noise/ improves solidness . Product From U.K.

RM 298 applies to 1st 3 car make of each category. other owners will get it at a special price of RM 398 for this month. limited to 50 units as SP Mat gave us 50 units only for sponsoring purposes so please be quick. thanks

This sound proof is made from modified bitumen and butyl core with alluminium backing where by it can withstand higher temperature.Normal bitumen will get harden easily while this doesn`t. When it is harden no damping effect will take place where unlike this will last you for a long time.
Benefits of Sound proofing
• Reduce excessive noise created by the road from the car tyres.
• Reduce significantly on exhaust sound when stick on the correct area.
• Increase solidness of the car body such as doors, bonnet and other parts of the car.
• Increase the production of bass from your car speaker.
• Reduce vibration of door panels

pls call 012-3928333
MSN pitstop@live.com.my

i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr238/seanlft18/100_0818.jpg
i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr238/seanlft18/100_0793.jpg

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2009, 5:41 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [david80] SP Mat Sound Proofing Sponsorship. [In reply to] Can't Post

just saw this message.... i guess it wont be available anymore right? anyway, are there any cheaper type of s/p material? and is it waterproof? i'm trying to close up some holes on the firewall as well as soundproof the whole car especially the bottom of the car and also the boot...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my