View Results (1 votes)

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 8:48 AM

Post #26 of 37 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Dun get me wrong, at first I dun have any dog, so I was telling everybody I would like to adopt a toy dog if possible coz my neighbour is a malay. so I just enquiring if anyone would like to rehome the dog. Secondly, as I told in the previous post, may b I didn't wrote clearly about the post, so make everybody , sorry. U can check with icelads about the true story...

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 8:54 AM

Post #27 of 37 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Uthaiya] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Anybody that willing to foster the rottweiler, pls contact uthaiya, can u pls put your mobile no. so that those that willing to adopt/ the owner of the dog can reach u easily...

icelads

Dec 16, 2008, 9:52 PM

Post #28 of 37 (1220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stevenbpeng] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm not sure if what i read here is true story or not, i read the same threads as all of us here do. depends on how you interprete it. Please don't ask me for clarification as i'm not the main characters here Smile.

by the way, i'm female.

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2008, 2:53 AM

Post #29 of 37 (1211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

looks crowded here.

so i think i can post abit also. anyone lost a mix-breed spitz in pj sec17?

mm..he's in my house now with injuries..under medicine n treatment as well....i think his previous owner quite sayang him as his healthy condition is good n he's castrated. when he came to my door..he already injured with a hole under his eyes area.

he's a squeezing fellow..his huge body manage to squeeze out from my 5inch gate, while my standard schnauzer cannot even manage to get his head out.!!so i have fence up all the gate.

was wondering tat did he sneak out from his owner's house himself or he's being abandon?

i did post his pic at the general health thread in 'teeth root infection or cancer' subject...if u all don't mind, can go n view for it n give me some idea on how to go on with the poor fellow....

thanks alot yhtien.

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2008, 3:03 AM

Post #30 of 37 (1210 views)
Shortcut

wow...rotweiler is a big n fierce fellow.

i actually been quite scared of rotweiler as back in my hometown, several cases on rotweiler attacking their owner..n it's quite badly injured. But hopefully tat missing rotweiler gets back to his/her owner.

Btw, steven...?

Hopefully ur adopted shih-tzu gets well soon also...skin infection r hard to end if good care is not given. better make him botak or with short hair for time being until the skin is totally back to good condition.

i used to botak my s.schnauzer when he got skin problem tat time...n now his fur is so well-groom

all the bestyhtien.

mike9my
Enthusiast

Dec 17, 2008, 4:32 AM

Post #31 of 37 (1203 views)
Shortcut

All of us r animals lover especially dogs, we onli wants 2 make sure the furkids whether mongrels or pedigree r bred n luv by responsible person. we may b outspoken but everyone who post their comments means well.

one word of advise, i'm sure with this recent adoption u would like 2 ensure that ur furkid is well groomed and healthy first b4 u adopt another. prove ur self to other members, u really can foster this dog and i'm sure next time if u want 2 adopt ppl r willing 2 consider u.

good luck

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 17, 2008, 9:18 AM

Post #32 of 37 (1187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yhtien] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yhtien,

Thank you, he has been taken the intensive care of me, tomorrow need to send him to the vet for 2nd injection...I bath him everyday to ensure that the cleanliness of him.

I also hope that the rottweiler will reunite with his owner soon...

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 17, 2008, 9:26 AM

Post #33 of 37 (1185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mike,

Later on I will attach the picture nof my shih tzu for b4 and after, I will take a good care of him and he already suits himself in this new home, he plays with my family members, and he is quite an aggressive one....and for time being, I need to groom him up first, anything just keep in touch, at least I need to prove to everybody that I m not the "reseller"Smile...

All the best everybody...

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 17, 2008, 9:35 AM

Post #34 of 37 (1182 views)
Shortcut

Hi Icelads,

I put u for their referrence coz u know all about the background of the poor little shih tsu, at least i wanna make evrything clear since everybody is so suspicious about my adoption for the past few threads, actually I feel unhappy for being accused by others since I did no wrong from the first day, just that they got me wrong, my intention is very clear just to adopt a dog for my own, sorry for telling all tis to u, but I hope I can clear off the suspicious and I need to prove to them I m also the same as most of our friends here, we r "animal lover", right???

icelads

Dec 17, 2008, 10:06 PM

Post #35 of 37 (1146 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stevenbpeng,

I see, but i guess most the old members here know about the poor shihtshu story :)

you can prove yourself to whoever you want to, but that would be by your action. :) you put me as your reference i don't think it is strong enough coz i'm still new here :)

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Dec 18, 2008, 2:19 AM

Post #36 of 37 (1138 views)
Shortcut

huh...

actually wat happen to tat shih-tzu? so the being mention named ''ahchoy'' is not the shih tzu owner?

n he likes adopt missing doogies n sell out again?

icelads

Dec 18, 2008, 6:52 AM

Post #37 of 37 (1120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yhtien] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

can read from here:- http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my