hi !!! did any one lost a rotwiler at Taman Mas Puchong,

coz i saw one wondering at the road side... on 6/12/08

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 10, 2008, 10:46 AM

Post #2 of 37 (3071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Uthaiya] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh poor thing, how big is the rottweiler? Which area? Do u foster & take care of it?

cat444
Novice

Dec 11, 2008, 2:16 AM

Post #3 of 37 (3026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stevenbpeng] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Steven,

Why you alwiz so concern ppl found dog?

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 11, 2008, 9:57 AM

Post #4 of 37 (2994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cat444] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cat,

Do u a pet lover or just owning a pet Concerning is to assist the animals to be rehomed, anything wrong Coz I just wanna be a volunteer to help those animals to find fosterer, and at the same time to foster a dog too...

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 11, 2008, 6:17 PM

Post #5 of 37 (2977 views)
Shortcut

If you are really concerned it wouldn't be only for the lost pets. It would also be for the dogs that are up for adoption under the rescue and adoption thread. Also you can check out www.petfinder.my for more dogs. From as far as I see you are only interested in the pedigree dogs..

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 12, 2008, 12:19 AM

Post #6 of 37 (2942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I did chk with some pound in mpsj, mbpj and dbkl, they actually hv no animals at all now, they told me these few days they nvr catch anything...And also unless the owner nvr claim their pets, then only allow outsider to adopt it...I did ask them to contact me if there is any...

icelads

Dec 12, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #7 of 37 (2874 views)
Shortcut

Poor Stevenbpeng,

searching for so many days liao still no one want to let him adopt a dog? I can't belieave that there are so many dogs need a home but still you can't find 1 to adopt. 2 factors that i can think of are 1) the fosterers/rescuers don't want to let you adopt, due to the way you approach them; or 2) you are choosy on adopting dog.

Mind re-introduce yourself to those who have the dogs that need to re-home, and tell more on your criteria in choosing dogs, what kind of dogs that you are looking for..., like age, for companion or watch dog?

If you don't have any preference on the dogs, you should be able to find 1 pretty fast.

All the best in searching!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 12, 2008, 9:08 PM

Post #8 of 37 (2868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

no dogs in pound is super unbelievable. And he is looking for a dog under lost and found thread. I would feel it's not so right too. there is recue and adoption thread. Why is he not there?

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 12, 2008, 9:24 PM

Post #9 of 37 (2866 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I m actually looking 4 a shih tzu,poodle,beagle,basset hound or golden retriever and not all kind of dog. My neighbour is a malay, so i will keep the dog inside my house. If watch dog, then it wil b barking & disturbing the neighbour. If u come across any of the dog that as above need to rehome or looking for adoption, pls kindly inform me, your kindness is appreciated.

"PLEASE SAVE THE ANIMAL"

icelads

Dec 12, 2008, 10:18 PM

Post #10 of 37 (2854 views)
Shortcut

Also not to forget, what is best/good in you that they will give you the dog comfortably and trust you will take good care of the dog, just like job interview...

Also all kind of dogs do barks (even shihtzu), & poodle/beagle barks alot, u see...

yun
Novice

Dec 13, 2008, 1:23 AM

Post #11 of 37 (2829 views)
Shortcut

If those are the type of breeds you want... Why are you asking about the rottweiler? No dogs at the pounds are quite unbelievable. You can go to petfinder.my and see that there are so many dogs posted by SPCA and PAWS up for adoption. Dogs that are small in size doesn't mean they have small voices. Some breeds can be very vocal as well. Do some research before popping up in every thread to say you want to adopt the lost dog.

(This post was edited by yun on Dec 13, 2008, 1:30 AM)

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2008, 6:04 AM

Post #12 of 37 (2810 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,

I m actually looking 4 a shih tzu,poodle,beagle,basset hound or golden retriever and not all kind of dog. My neighbour is a malay, so i will keep the dog inside my house. If watch dog, then it wil b barking & disturbing the neighbour. If u come across any of the dog that as above need to rehome or looking for adoption, pls kindly inform me, your kindness is appreciated.

"PLEASE SAVE THE ANIMAL"

Hi Steven,

1stly, If you really want to "save the animal" then you should not be particular of breed of dog u want to adopt.

2ndly, All dogs do barks, regardless of mongrel or "branded", big or small. Most small dogs do bark more than big one!!!!

U are asking to adopt a rottie? are you an experienced in handling big dog?? rottie, doberman, GSD....and other working breeds are "challenging" one which require experienced owners.

Good luck!!!!!!!

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 13, 2008, 11:02 AM

Post #13 of 37 (2796 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I agree with u, need to let the dog stay comfortably, if u can't do dat, better not to adopt. As wat i know, normal those toy dog dun bark often...but guard dog yes coz previously i hv a rottweiler, but already die , then now I hv a bullmastiff, but in Johor, with my family. Here in KL, the compound is not so big, so dun dare to hv guard dog...

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 13, 2008, 11:09 AM

Post #14 of 37 (2794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

"Save The Animal" doesn't mean to adopt anything as u wish, even though a very good breed, normally will choose dat really can communicate or a sense of feeling to adopt it. I understand most of the dog do bark but through my experience, my friend dat own a shih tsu, it doesn't bark often, the main thing is to let the dog stay comfortably. I m asking for toy dog and not guard dog...

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 13, 2008, 11:21 AM

Post #15 of 37 (2790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yun] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Asking is a freedom, no reason, just to know, if someone would like to adopt it...

No dog at the pound i meant is the local authority pound, coz of the long holidays, not spca or paws, pls clarify dat...

I did go to petfinder.my, wat i see there are mostly mongrel...

I agree with u dat small dog also hv loud bark, but toy dog seldom bark...

Everybody can voice freedomly, wat content i like to pop up is not concerning u, y u wanna bother so much and dun ever order people...Dun think dat u r very clever!!!

Cathy_Whisky
New User

Dec 14, 2008, 5:00 AM

Post #16 of 37 (2735 views)
Shortcut

Hello Steven,

I think it is very clear that many of us are highly suspicious of your true intentions. Perhaps it is time you got the idea that you won't be the one we'll be calling if we do find a lost pure breed that meets your criteria.

In other words, in case I wasn't clear enough, I wish you all the best in finding a dog that suits you, but it won't be from here.

Oh, and by the way, you said you wanted a TOY dog. Do know that beagles, basset hounds and golden retrievers do not fit the description of a toy dog. Now can you tell why we're so suspicious of you?

You can continue to flood the thread with your requests, but it's high time you realise that you're just making a nuisance of yourself.

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 14, 2008, 9:12 AM

Post #17 of 37 (2709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cathy_Whisky] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everybody,

Thanx for all your advice, actually I manage to adopt one missing dog shih tzu dat found in kota kemuning few months ago, I talked to the person dat name ah choy, I saw the shih tzu was in a very bad condition and dirty, not like the pic shown, all the fur were all missing, so pity, I got the dog from this guy and I quickly run him to the vet clinic, the vet told me dat he skin was infected by virus, the texture of the skin was in very bad condition, but after all he is a very obedient dog, now I take care of him. So now I had found what I want, I knew all of u are very concern about the animal, me too, so let us protect the animal...All the best everybody.

icelads

Dec 15, 2008, 4:19 AM

Post #18 of 37 (2653 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear that, i read the ah choy's shih tzu b4, he asked for $$ one right? shame to say we all forgotten the the poor shihtzu being abandoned and left with the money minded man. hopefully this time the male shihtzu met the right guy who can take good care of him...

mike9my
Enthusiast

Dec 15, 2008, 4:31 AM

Post #19 of 37 (2646 views)
Shortcut

hi yen,

1st. he wants certain breed, now he says he aredi adopted a shih tzu, all of u understand what's tis guy trying to say???

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 16, 2008, 1:51 AM

Post #20 of 37 (2592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Few months ago adopted a dog but now still looking for one? Memang to the maximum..

Uthaiya
New User

Dec 16, 2008, 4:24 AM

Post #21 of 37 (2577 views)
Shortcut

he was huge,,, man,,, dare not get near him,,,,,,,, thts y i post here , so tht someone would know,,,,,

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Dec 16, 2008, 5:23 AM

Post #22 of 37 (2572 views)
Shortcut

Hi Steven,

Actually, I wonder why you want to adopt missing dogs??

1st, U go to all missing dogs forum, asking to adopt dog, regardless of size, then u said u want to adopt toy breed only.

2nd, U already adopted a dog few months ago and with Malay neigbourhood, then why u want to adopt more dogs?

Just wonder what is your real intention!!!!!

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 8:31 AM

Post #23 of 37 (2552 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I just ask ah choy if he want money then forget about it, but he just gave it to me without asking money, but the condition of the dog are quite bad and smellyFrown, I brought him to the vet, the vet said need to take him at least 4 times to cure his skin disease,so just have to wait for the result lo, hope he can be cured soon, he seem very happy with the new environment, I take care of him and his fur start to grow back now.

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 8:41 AM

Post #24 of 37 (2552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] rotwiler [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everybody,

Maybe I didn't stated clearly in my last post, actually someone name ah choy found a shih tzu few months ago, he wanted to have some money to let go the dog, I approached him last time but he insisted to let go with money, but recently I called him again, he told me dat he didn't know how to handle him and all the dog's fur missing and seems that the dog is having some problems, so he decided to give him away, so just last week I went to see him and fetched him back home, just adopted for one week. Pls dun get wrong with what I am posted...

stevenbpeng
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 8:43 AM

Post #25 of 37 (2551 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I think icelads know more about the true story, may b u can ask him for clarification...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my