Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
DOG ABUSE BY MPSJ

boobee2005
Novice

Nov 12, 2008, 7:30 PM

Post #1 of 3 (10497 views)
Shortcut
DOG ABUSE BY MPSJ Can't Post

Heard about the dog abused by MPSJ's dog-catchers reported in the Star Metro on mon 10/11/08? Shall we dog lovers do something positive about this??

Why don't each of us voice our anger/disgust/disatisfaction over this issue to the YDP of MPSJ and to c.c to the Menteri Besar(whom we think is an educated man of reason/compassion)? We must show them that such blatant abuse of animals esp dogs is unacceptable and that these councils must make the move to send these dog-catchers for proper training on how to catch dogs ethically and humanely and to treat each one of them as God's creation to be respected. All religion preaches this.

I think this is something we CAN do instead of passively taking/accepting these nonsence from so-called licensed dog-catchers. I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to ANIMAL (esp DOGS) CRUELTY! What about you??

FLK

Nov 15, 2008, 9:04 AM

Post #2 of 3 (10462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boobee2005] DOG ABUSE BY MPSJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeap. I agreed. I saw once before. They were very rough, they caught the puppy and dragged the puppy until its neck bleeding and they used the stick to hit the puppy. It was so cruelty.

(This post was edited by FLK on Nov 15, 2008, 9:05 AM)

kitkitkit
Novice

Mar 7, 2010, 11:16 AM

Post #3 of 3 (9164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FLK] DOG ABUSE BY MPSJ [In reply to] Can't Post

wait till their next life become stray dogs and the officers treat them the same way. im dissappointed on them. i can say there are many department more worse. sorry for being sarcastic. im just direct and honest.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my