Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 9, 2008, 3:53 PM

Post #1 of 19 (2566 views)
Shortcut
TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE Can't Post

hi hi, to those who lost their lovely furkids... i dun mean to offend anybody but i have this in my mind. beside checking on dog pounds, do visit the petshops.

I always come across adult dogs on sale at this very well known pet shop (i dun wanna mention the name, but is the one that recently has lots of outlets especially in residential areas) oh, im not saying this pet shop stole the dogs but it could be the dog kidnappers sold the stolen dogs to them.

cuz, i personally dun think the dog owner who's giving up on the pet will sell/give to pet shop since the price they offer to buy ur dog is very low. and i believe the pet owner will not bear to pass the dog to petshop. they may instead post up on the sites to look for new owner. maybe some people will leave it to the petshop, but rarely.

in most cases, the dog snatchers stole those dogs for breeding and then sell the pups to make money. if they get the female, they'll use for breeding. if unfortunately got the male, they'll sell them. if handicapped, they'll dump them. But they wont dare to post ads to sell, so will most probably sell to pet shops. and the petshops normally wont question them where they get the dogs..

so, do check out the outlets if u lost a dog. I believe u won't let go any chances of getting ur dog back. Have a nice day!

ch358726
Novice

Nov 10, 2008, 6:00 PM

Post #2 of 19 (2529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princesscookie] TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE [In reply to] Can't Post

where is the pet shop

icelads

Nov 10, 2008, 11:05 PM

Post #3 of 19 (2515 views)
Shortcut

Hi Princesscookie,

I lost my 1 year old female frenchie in August, mind to tell me the name of the petshop that you come across? I do suspect 1 of the petshop at KL, where i given my lost dog ad to them, but I realised that they didn't put it up during my next visit (few days later) then I gave again, but they never put it up..., i don't know why? my sis did pretend customer asking for french bulldog to check if they have any for selling, but they said no french bulldog for selling...

please text me the name of the petshop, my number is : 01 2 2 8 8 0 4 4 3

Thanks alot!!

nickhoe
Novice

Nov 11, 2008, 2:49 AM

Post #4 of 19 (2500 views)
Shortcut

I've lost my dog last week. Mind giving me the address too..many thanks

In Reply To
hi hi, to those who lost their lovely furkids... i dun mean to offend anybody but i have this in my mind. beside checking on dog pounds, do visit the petshops.

I always come across adult dogs on sale at this very well known pet shop (i dun wanna mention the name, but is the one that recently has lots of outlets especially in residential areas) oh, im not saying this pet shop stole the dogs but it could be the dog kidnappers sold the stolen dogs to them.

cuz, i personally dun think the dog owner who's giving up on the pet will sell/give to pet shop since the price they offer to buy ur dog is very low. and i believe the pet owner will not bear to pass the dog to petshop. they may instead post up on the sites to look for new owner. maybe some people will leave it to the petshop, but rarely.

in most cases, the dog snatchers stole those dogs for breeding and then sell the pups to make money. if they get the female, they'll use for breeding. if unfortunately got the male, they'll sell them. if handicapped, they'll dump them. But they wont dare to post ads to sell, so will most probably sell to pet shops. and the petshops normally wont question them where they get the dogs..

so, do check out the outlets if u lost a dog. I believe u won't let go any chances of getting ur dog back. Have a nice day!

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 11, 2008, 9:52 AM

Post #5 of 19 (2486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickhoe] TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, its not good for me to mention the petshop's name here. furthermore, i dun think they stole the dogs. just maybe the person who stole the dogs resell them to the petshop. and, i seldom see other pet shops sell adult dogs. probably because other petshops r smaller in operation, they cant afford to take risk buying adult dogs in as not many people wanna buy. but this petshop is so much bigger, well known and have a lot of outlets. so they can take in even adult dogs as long as the price is cheap

well, i can only say this petshop has a lot of branches. it is the only one petshop which has so many branches. they have in lots of areas like pj, subang, cheras, kl, kepong, damansara... etc. Check it out or ask around, u should get it. name starts with " p " normally in orange colour

In Reply To
I've lost my dog last week. Mind giving me the address too..many thanks

In Reply To

ch358726
Novice

Nov 11, 2008, 6:08 PM

Post #6 of 19 (2473 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi, i need all melaca pet shop address, who can help me? dog stolen in muar

Peenut
Dog Kichi

Nov 11, 2008, 11:08 PM

Post #7 of 19 (2456 views)
Shortcut

I don't understand, you say the pet shop starts with 'P' and you tell us where they have branches, why not just make it simple and tell us the name?

Nobody blames the pet shops, they buy from outside what seem to be healthy good puppies. However, they should also become aware of this dog-snatching problem if they don't already know...

There is no harm in checking it out and asking others to check it out too... There are enough dogs being stolen FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN MONEY!!!! If this petshop supports this type of actions then I will do whatever I can to stop them from making themselves richer while the dogs miss their owners.

Trust me, it's not only this one. In fact, this one is one of the more harmless petshops around. It's the smaller shops that you have to look out for.

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 12, 2008, 4:01 AM

Post #8 of 19 (2436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Peenut] TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE [In reply to] Can't Post

ok ok. i give the name, no angry k... it is petsmore. they often have older/adult dogs for sale. i dunno where they get those dogs. u guys go and check out k. it may not be in ur housing area. so check out at other outlets too. and also, if u have fren taking grooming course. can ask them to look out for u too especially if ur dog is a female. because sometimes the grooming school will take dogs from puppy farms for the students to practice. and, i really suspect the dog snatchers are commercial breeders from puppy farms. they steal dogs for a reason and they have the most of the benefits of owning adult dogs. so, those breeders is highly suspicious. although it sounds quite difficult but since u miss ur pet so much, dun miss out a single chance.

good luck on ur dog findings.

** FYI, im a dog home breeder too, but i dun steal dogs

ch358726
Novice

Nov 12, 2008, 7:54 AM

Post #9 of 19 (2426 views)
Shortcut

thanks
princesscookie

please check and help

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/2451/

In Reply To
ok ok. i give the name, no angry k... it is petsmore. they often have older/adult dogs for sale. i dunno where they get those dogs. u guys go and check out k. it may not be in ur housing area. so check out at other outlets too. and also, if u have fren taking grooming course. can ask them to look out for u too especially if ur dog is a female. because sometimes the grooming school will take dogs from puppy farms for the students to practice. and, i really suspect the dog snatchers are commercial breeders from puppy farms. they steal dogs for a reason and they have the most of the benefits of owning adult dogs. so, those breeders is highly suspicious. although it sounds quite difficult but since u miss ur pet so much, dun miss out a single chance.

good luck on ur dog findings.

** FYI, im a dog home breeder too, but i dun steal dogs

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Nov 13, 2008, 5:32 AM

Post #10 of 19 (2388 views)
Shortcut

o..u saw the border collie n the black poodle izzit?they r still puppy la..juz the size is big...since i go there n buy dog food is already there...then next time i go oso...i think ppl don wan to buy la...no stolen dogs la..

hey wat breed u breed...im looking 4 my poodle's bio-mummy!Frown

Wang2
Novice

Nov 13, 2008, 8:49 PM

Post #11 of 19 (2370 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for bringing up the info, seen young adult dogs in their stores before but didn't come to mind that they might be stolen ones.....grrrrrrrr...

icelads

Nov 13, 2008, 9:59 PM

Post #12 of 19 (2365 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Princesscookie,

that's the petshop that i mentioned in my previous msg. Please tell me where/which branch you seen they put up for sale for older/adult dogs. is it the jalan sultan branch? that's the one that never want to put up my lost puppy post! I do this not only because i want my dog back, if they suspect that is a stolen dog, they should not take in the pet and sell it for profit. they are no different than the thieves!!!!!

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 14, 2008, 11:33 AM

Post #13 of 19 (2340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, oh. not the border collie or poodle. i still can diffrentiate whether it is adult, besides there will be a tag written the age of the dog ma... I ever saw a shihtzu with very very long hair selling in cheras branch confirmed an adult. A 10 months old cocker spaniel and golden,saw it long time ago in oug branch. there were a few in their few outlets, so cant specify which branch.

well, i din mean that they are confirmed stolen dogs. but there are no harm checking out since u cant find ur dogs in the neighbourhood, pounds or anywhere else. i still believe these thieves are stealing it for money, not for other reasons and they are definitely involved in something to do with dogs. they treat dogs as stocks to exchange for money. i do have frens that are running puppy farms. I would say, the dogs in puppy farms are living in a very bad environment. although i do not have a superb experience being a breeder, but i do know this industry quite well. there are lots of animal lovers around full of love and passion on animals. but there are even more cruel people around including those commercial breeders that only wants $$$$$$ !!! im also breeding for sale but not as bad as them la. i've posted a link on my website on how the puppy farms treating the dogs (in usa, but i can tell u it is same in malaysia and other countries) can see on my website www.petzworld or can see the video straight from www.hua.org

ok, back to the petshop, i think they r not aware whether it is stolen, they dun really question the seller a lot. and trust me, these thieves have their way to steal and they do have their ways to pretend they're the owner of the dog. U can try asking the petshop that u've a eg:7 months old schnauzer with no certificate wanna sell. offer them about 300. they'll be interested to take in without questioning u where u bought the dog, history etc.... so, they are not the one who stole. i'd say the petshop knows nothing about the stealing. so blame the thieves... and also a part of ur responsibility for ur lost dog :)

oh ya, i do have miniature poodle. check it out on my website. thanks!

icelads

Nov 14, 2008, 9:59 PM

Post #14 of 19 (2318 views)
Shortcut

Hi Princesscookie,

Thanks for sharing with us on where to find our lost dog, you are right that i can't assume that the petshop know about the stolen dogs. it would be good if we could highlight/alert them on the stolen cases so that they will be more alert.Maybe is myself too sensitive if the petshop didn't put up the post for my lost dog, then something fishy with the petshop...

I'm not trying to argue/create a fight here coz i have read so many ppl have their own opinion which we don't agree with, and they fight fight and fight... i just want to share...., i feel very sad when you say that is my responsibility for my lost. but i never ask the thief to break in to my apartment and take my dog away..., i'm staying in an apartment which i don't leave my dog outside the house..., we do come across some lost dog is due to negligence and when i read that, i'll take that as lesson so that i won't be so careless when handling my dog outside..., but no matter what is it..., i'm sure the lost dog owners will felt the same as me, maybe more than just sad but guilty...., accident do happen, we didn't ask for tragedy. same goes to the little girl who got kidnapped and killed, the parents being sued/blamed by the police of not taking good care of the little girl...

Hope you understand... :) cheers

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 15, 2008, 2:45 AM

Post #15 of 19 (2296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh my god ! i was shocked when i read ur reply icelads, because u misunderstood. im so sorry to mislead u of my early reply and to make u sad. im so sorry but what i said "the responsibility" not refering to u. i just click on the "reply" button but i did not purposely post that comment just to direct to u. its for all of us here. and, seriously i dunno how u lost ur dog. I meant, is to blame the thieves who stole the dogs and the "responsibility to the lost" (for those who neglect their dogs). there is a misunderstanding here. im so sorry, u must have been sad for a night.

but indeed, they're not kind enough to help u place the flyers. most of the petshops will help but i din see petsmore ever put up any lost dog flyers. maybe they r chained stores so are different from other neighbourhood petshops. just like pets wonderland, i think they wont put up notice for u too. dun be sad ya... im deeply sorry.

ch358726
Novice

Nov 15, 2008, 8:11 AM

Post #16 of 19 (2282 views)
Shortcut

i'm so sad i lost my dog, he just 7 months, it is my fault that i dyi his hair from white to black colar,

thief think that is black labrator but it just a local mix. i,m from muar, i miss my dog.many dog stolen in muar will sell to melaca or batu pahat, i need the pet shops address in melaca and batu pahat.

who can help me?

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/2451/

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 16, 2008, 10:15 AM

Post #17 of 19 (2232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ch358726] TRY TO FIND UR LOST DOG HERE [In reply to] Can't Post

Djur Pet Centre Sdn Bhd Kota Mas, Jln Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka 06-232 6778

Black Sea Pet Shop Djur Foder Pet Centre Sdn Bhd No. 158, Jln Tengkera, 75200 Melaka 06-282 7226 Kota Mas, Jln Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka 06-232 6778

Maju Animal Clinic No. 6, Jln Ss 1, Taman Seri Selendang, 75350 Batu Berendam, Melaka 06-317 3669

Hari Pet Clinic & Surgery No. 45, Jln Chengal, Taman Batu Pahat, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor 07-434 9699

BP Pet Centre No. 10, Jln Rhu, Taman Batu Pahat, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor 07-435 1481

* i got this from yellow pages. hope it helps

(This post was edited by princesscookie on Nov 16, 2008, 10:20 AM)

ch358726
Novice

Nov 17, 2008, 12:04 AM

Post #18 of 19 (2215 views)
Shortcut

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

icelads

Nov 17, 2008, 6:41 PM

Post #19 of 19 (2188 views)
Shortcut

Its okay, Princesscookie, as long as we cleared the mis-understanding...

I'm glad to find so many ppl that passion for dogs here, those love dogs and safe the lost/stray dogs on the street and try to rehome them. they are great person.

It's really helpfull of you willing to share what you come to know about, I really believe that with this info, some sad owners will find their dogs back :)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my