Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Socializing, playtime, tricks and things....:
How to get my pup socialize wt othrs n their fur kids

damaskrose
Novice

Nov 8, 2008, 8:10 AM

Post #1 of 3 (5242 views)
Shortcut
How to get my pup socialize wt othrs n their fur kids Can't Post

Im thinkin of bringin my pup 2d trekkin @gasing.. Bt my pup is not well socialize with both humans n dogs..He tend to be very nervous with the presents of strangers( he tend 2barks n tries to run whnevr a stranger approaches)..But he likes to play with dogs (cz he normally plays with my neighbours GRD).. I would like to get him 2gasing n let him socialize wt othrs..My question is, Is it ok 4me 2bring my dog there? Will my dog being accept by the other members n their furkids?

Scotch

Nov 9, 2008, 8:31 AM

Post #2 of 3 (5228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damaskrose] How to get my pup socialize wt othrs n their fur kids [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there. I have a dog who is terrified of people up to the point where he would poop and pee if someone came too close to him. The first time I brought him for the trek, he wasn't so good with the people but got on very good with the dogs. After bringing him there for a while, he finally warmed up to the people but is still cautious of them.

I think it should be ok if you bring your dog. If your dog enjoys it, it will definitely show and his fear will be put out of his mind. Your dog will definitely be accepted by the humans and as for the dogs, well, that depends what type of dog who have (friendly or likes to pick fights)

In my opinion, this would be a good place to bring your dog, especially to socialize him.

damaskrose
Novice

Nov 10, 2008, 5:43 PM

Post #3 of 3 (5206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Scotch] How to get my pup socialize wt othrs n their fur kids [In reply to] Can't Post

thnx..i ll surely bring him 4d trekking 1day..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my