Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!!

iwuffu
Novice

Oct 14, 2008, 6:45 PM

Post #1 of 12 (3659 views)
Shortcut
hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! Can't Post

Pet Name:
Pet Status:
Awaiting Adoption
Type: Dog Gender: 1 male and 1 female Age: Months Breed: Husky mix
Color: Select up to 3 predominant colors
Black Golden White Size at Maturity: Medium Hair Length: Short Vaccinated: Yes Dewormed: Yes Spayed / Neutered: Yes MKA Cert: Yes Health Condition: Healthy

Hi, we are Donny & Dee Dee. We got our good looks from our beautiful mother who is a Husky mix. We are very healthy, alert and energetic so much so that we sometimes get into trouble for being naughty!!
Our strong points include being very Loyal and obedient.. we also make good watch dogs as we get protective over our new owners..
We are people and pet friendly :O)

If you would like to know more about us, call us!!! 0127330200 we hope to meet you soon so you can so you can see what unique personalities we have!
Attachments: IMG_3869.JPG (55.1 KB)
  IMG_3858.JPG (74.8 KB)
  IMG_3866.JPG (90.1 KB)
  IMG_3867.JPG (95.2 KB)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2008, 9:35 PM

Post #2 of 12 (3647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iwuffu] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

This is husky mix? Wow.. I didn't know huskies look like that.. And they have MKA cert? MKA must be having very strange standards lately.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2008, 1:11 AM

Post #3 of 12 (3633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it must be mistake. Mix can't have a MKA cert right?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2008, 2:06 AM

Post #4 of 12 (3628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

maybe new standard kot...Tongue.anyway, how r u JS? dah pindah rumah baru?

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Oct 16, 2008, 2:39 AM

Post #5 of 12 (3582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, long time no chat. Still remember that we were talking about moving house few months back. Yes, I have moved into my new house. I took 2 weeks off to "supervise" the contractor so that they could meet the deadline. End up I need to roll my sleeves and helped, I mean really helped. It was so tiring in that 2 weeks. There were still a lot of cleaning, touching up, cleaning, touching up.........again and again even after I moved in. One time of this kind of experience is more than enough I believe. Please make sure your house is 100% complete before you move in.

Now I'm happily living in my new house................and with 2 pugs.

What about your new house?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2008, 3:22 AM

Post #6 of 12 (3578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyah...long story lar. Me really taboo with selling and buying houses. Process has completed last mth. But the bullshit vendor, now, sengaja proscatinating to present the house key and proof of tnb, syabas and assesment fee to my lawyer.

He claim that i have exceeded the 3+1 time limit, whereby the balance cheque ws ready a week before the deadline. Since he refuse to present me the above documents& keys , I told my lawyer to hold his cheque. Now, he want to terminate the S&P and forfeit my 10%.

I told my lawyer, to go for legal proceeding and fight this case in court. This vendor is a reall an asshole. I think, since day 1, he plan to tipu me. Came to my house few time, asking for the balance money like an ah long. told him, to just stick to the S&P and if delay within the one mth time limit, I shall pay him the due interest. He came many times, with threats...such an ass hole...

Now money dah ader. He refuse to present key and drag until now.Almost 3 weeks already.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Oct 16, 2008, 8:39 PM

Post #7 of 12 (3551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiya, why the seller is so like that one? I believe you must be very headache now lah. But don't give in, some people will just take advantage if you are "nice & soft".

I bought my house from a lawyer. First he also came out with few conditions which are different from market practice. He demanded the deposit go to him rather than keeping it under the custody of the agent. The agent also wanted me to sign a document to say that I'm ok with it. Should the seller default, I have go and get back the money on my own.

I told them to forget about the deal. I don't have the time and resources to deal with a lawyer seller to get back my 8k. The house is not the ONLY house in Malaysia for sales. Some more the house was vacant for quite some time. After I said my point clear, both came back, the agent said I don't have to sign the document, he'll be responsible for the deposit should anything happen. The lawyer said that he's ok to put the deposit with the agent.

After they know that I'm not "nice and soft", things were going smoothly then.

Anyway, good luck to you. Buying and moving to a new house should be something exciting......

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2008, 8:57 PM

Post #8 of 12 (3546 views)
Shortcut

ya lor.Tis old man, I am a single woman. Tink that's y, he bully me also. Plus he is the type muka tebal ..tak malu, to the extend, I told the wife, that I refuse to talk to him....cos, he very kurang ajar and said i will call the police if he come to my house again.He very suwey ....Mad

Anyway, my lawyer just fax me another letter today, giving him another few days.If he didnt come back, we shall go for legal proceeding. Apparently, my lawyer advise me to settle this matter amicably...cos, the legal fees for the next step will cost us a bomb! but wat to do..luks like tis old man want to play. I am going to see him for harassment of privacy too and get him to pay for my rental house too....i am ready to go to war ..if loose i loose my 10% which is alredy with him. But if I win, I make more.......Just wish me luck ....

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Oct 18, 2008, 9:40 AM

Post #9 of 12 (3512 views)
Shortcut

hmm... as i know MIX.. shouldn't have MKA right..?? hmm... erm.. some more hor... the husky mix is from which part of the world..?? why the husky that i seen before is a lot different from this one...?? hmm...Crazy

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2008, 7:23 PM

Post #10 of 12 (3445 views)
Shortcut

Ok, wish you luck. Hope you get all the things settled pretty soon and have peace in mind.

After all the hard work, now I really enjoy staying in my house and have fun with my dogs

kahpei
Novice

Feb 28, 2009, 11:09 PM

Post #11 of 12 (3008 views)
Shortcut

i dun think that's a husky mix...my adult dog is a husky mix spitz n it looks nothing like this...i think u got the wrong breed...i dun have my jack's picture here but i'll load it another time..hope that i find a good owner for ur dogs...
WendyWong

khengteik
ALPHA

Mar 4, 2009, 10:12 PM

Post #12 of 12 (2974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iwuffu] hi! we are Donny and DeeDee!pleased to meet you!! [In reply to] Can't Post

since when did MKA started giving out certs to mix breeds??

If it is true, then MKA is going down the drain... first with all those monkeys participating in the Dog event.... and now MKA giving out certs to mix breeds..... is this an act because it is desperate to get recognition? or MKA going loony??

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my