Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion

8su4
Novice

Aug 13, 2008, 10:23 PM

Post #1 of 6 (3747 views)
Shortcut
Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion Can't Post

Hi. I've recently graduated and returned to KL for good. Am seeking a toy dog for company. No breed in particular tho toy/mini poodles, yorkies, silky terriers were my choices should i decide to buy. However,i'm more keen to adopt (even with a small 'fee' for health mantenance). Currently living with parents in a S/D with lots of compound. Have another dog and two guinea pigs.

Please contact Su at 017 8866130 . Thanks :)

MayHMF
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2008, 12:10 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8su4] Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Su, are you interested in adopting a very adorable, happy and active Jack Russel Terrier/Poodle mix? Its about 1year old, very well kept, with complete vacinnation records. Furry, and light gold in colour (best that I can describe). Loving and just wants to play all the time.

8su4
Novice

Aug 14, 2008, 12:16 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MayHMF] Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion [In reply to] Can't Post

hey may

thanks for your reply :) Can view his pictures? and maybe u can email me your email and contact number for faster and more efficient reply. My e-add is :sung4971@mail.usyd.edu.au

Tel: 017 8866130..

popeimay
Dog Kichi

Aug 21, 2008, 1:52 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8su4] Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1177747.htm?ca=9_s

Try this, i hope u like it but hav to pay a bit,is small size

8su4
Novice

Aug 21, 2008, 6:06 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [popeimay] Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion [In reply to] Can't Post

ooh so cute..but nah...i wld like a furry toy doggie..thanks tho :) Hope u;'ll get to rehome him ASAP...to a good home :)

awfulviolet
Novice

Oct 4, 2009, 4:04 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [popeimay] Seeking miniature/toy dogs of any breed as companion [In reply to] Can't Post

has your dog been adopted?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my