Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Affordable vet for my puppy.

bandel4
New User

Aug 9, 2008, 2:04 PM

Post #1 of 10 (4282 views)
Shortcut
Affordable vet for my puppy. Can't Post

Hi...we recently received a visitor to our small two storey house in PJS10. The stray pup surprised us by popping her head from underneath the car 1 morning. We never really thought of getting a dog but since she came to us, we thought it is a good sign & we should keep her.

We are not well to do but we believe we would like to give our best to her. She has been very well behaved & we enjoy her presence at home.

We are currently looking for a vet that may charge us reasonably for spaying (& the host of other things) to get her in good shape for future. We have no clue to vets & the 'normal' fees they charge.

Any suggestion would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,
KEONG

MayHMF
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2008, 8:14 PM

Post #2 of 10 (4272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bandel4] Affordable vet for my puppy. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Are you PJ? If you are, I can recommend you Dr.Thiaga of Wilayah Animal Clinic in SS3, PJ. He's ery friendly, good and I'm very comforable with him. He looks after all my dogs well (especially for skin problems) at a very reasonable price (compared to other vets). Tel.no is 03-78763899.

MayHMF
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2008, 8:18 PM

Post #3 of 10 (4271 views)
Shortcut

P.s. I like him also because he's very kind towards animals. Check him out.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 12, 2008, 1:04 AM

Post #4 of 10 (4214 views)
Shortcut

hi, for spaying, u can try klinik kembiri in setapak, it's the cheapest rate around... more info here www.spca.org.my/neuter.htm... all the best with ur puppy! Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2008, 1:59 AM

Post #5 of 10 (4103 views)
Shortcut

yes, klinik kembiri at setapak only charge me RM90. but that was 2 years ago. but anyway, its definately the cheapest u can get.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

khai1213
Novice

Aug 25, 2008, 6:06 AM

Post #6 of 10 (4056 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Affordable vet for my puppy. [In reply to] Can't Post

But klinik kembiri only accept mongrel and mixed breed. Anyone of you know if there's any cheap and good vet in subang/pj/puchong area? If a bitch's menses is coming in 1 month time, should she be spayed after her menses or she should be spayed asap? How much does it cost to spay a 4-6 years Rottweiller?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 25, 2008, 4:39 PM

Post #7 of 10 (4049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khai1213] Affordable vet for my puppy. [In reply to] Can't Post

That bitch should be spayed asap. i would recommend Dr Edmund in Puchong as he's affordable n very good..

BANDAR PUTERI VET CLINIC
16, Jln Puteri 5/8,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
012 - 3263180
03 - 80621038
Dr. Edmund Yeoh

On the price of spaying it depends on the weight of the dog and also the gender. Do call up the vet for the price and also location map.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

khai1213
Novice

Aug 25, 2008, 7:10 PM

Post #8 of 10 (4037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Affordable vet for my puppy. [In reply to] Can't Post

Can a spayed bitch attract male dogs? Or would a male dog make love with a female dog after the female dog is spayed? ( Can't breed but what about making love?)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 25, 2008, 8:38 PM

Post #9 of 10 (4034 views)
Shortcut

If they are not on heat generally the female will not attract male dogs unless it is very attractive but mating will only happen when the female is on heat. Have not heard of them making love when the female is not on heat. Some females hate males that hump them even when they are on heat.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 25, 2008, 9:17 PM

Post #10 of 10 (4033 views)
Shortcut

i heard klinik kembiri takes in pedigrees too... u can call them up to enquire...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my