HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA

ailinloh88
Novice

Jul 17, 2008, 5:32 PM

Post #1 of 12 (11285 views)
Shortcut
HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA Can't Post

Home Boarding Service in Subang / Puchong / PJ area

Do you worry constantly and thinking whether not to put your sweetheart (puppies) in the pet shop (which is almost like entering jail which have no freedom running around) when you are planing to go away for a trip or just holiday because recently i had a very real bad experience and made the biggest mistake is to put my very own 3 toy poodles at one of the pet shop at SS15 Subang Jaya. It all started after coming back from a trip and went to fetch all my baby from the pet shop. When my baby reached home, they were vomiting constantly and poo-ing all around... They were in a bad condition and had to send them to see the Vet. It was so bad till it had cost me abundance of problem because of this pet shop at SS15. I really sincere hope that it will not happen again as my baby have to go through such on ordeal. Never again shall i leave my babies to unknown hands anymore. So that's why i decided to establish home boarding to really care for these cute adorable babies may it be yours and anyone else.

With my very best to accommodate and provide the good boarding service for your sweetheart.

RM 10.00 Per day
RM 5.00 bath

If my service could be of use, please do not hesitate and kindly contact me at 0169711160 or 0125243893
for further details.
FrownFrownFrownFrown

ailinloh88
Novice

Sep 18, 2008, 6:49 PM

Post #2 of 12 (11029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

anybody interested just contact me ow .

magic
Novice

Dec 23, 2008, 9:54 PM

Post #3 of 12 (10651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey dear

Jus wanna check if u hv boarding service during chinese new year. i have 2 female shih tzu very active in need of boarding when i m out for cny dinner w family. usually dinner will stat by 6pm and end by 10-11pm so its just few hrs.

btw, ur poddles r male of female... cos mine is not spray lor.

fyi, i m staying in usj and assume u r from the same area by reading ur post.

ailinloh88
Novice

Dec 23, 2008, 10:42 PM

Post #4 of 12 (10646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [magic] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry le ,

CHINESE NEW YEAR i will be away le.

In Reply To

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 24, 2008, 3:33 PM

Post #5 of 12 (10635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [magic] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

Just to kaypo here how come must board them for few hrs? They are not used to be alone?

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

magic
Novice

Dec 24, 2008, 9:40 PM

Post #6 of 12 (10627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all

geee... u r so right. both my babies r not used 2 b alone without anyone, so when u leave them alone, they start barking non stop like hell is gonna fall Unsure

even some pet shop scare of my babies... Blush once they bark so badly n non stop, the guy from another shop wen 2 d pet shop to investigate if the pet shop owner is abusing my babies n found them barking cos being left at the place when nobody is there. now can oni bring them 2 1 particular pet shop which let them run loose where got ppl around them. there they behave veri well Tongue so as long as got human company then they r ok... pening

now, since no boarding during cny, anyone got any suggestion on how 2 make my babies stop barking when noboady around?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 24, 2008, 10:13 PM

Post #7 of 12 (10624 views)
Shortcut

separation anxiety.. it needs time to curb the problem and also a lot of patience. Your dog is still barking as they can sense u are nearby. I have a fren who's GSD will bark at a certain time non stop tills he comes out. So she justs ignores it. For 3-4 days they bear with the barking and told the neighbours too. After that the dog learnt that he wun get any attention by barking so he stopped cos he got tired. Now he only barks at a certain time which she wanted. If you don't mind many dogs at my place, I can keep them for u for that few hrs. I am around during that time. You can email me at acs_yen@ h.o.t.m.a.il.c.o.m.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

vietnamadvisor
New User

Dec 27, 2008, 2:14 AM

Post #8 of 12 (10567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

travel to vietnam,vietnam tours,vietnam travel,hotels in vietnam
Halong bay tours,halong bay,halong bay travel, Halong bay vietnam
travel to sapa,sapa tours,sapa travel,sapa vietnam
vietnam travel ,travel to vietnam,travel vietnam,vietnam travel agency,vietnam travel tours
cambodia tours,tours in cambodia,cambodia travel

Vietnam tours,tours to vietnm,tours in vietnam,vietnam tour,vietnam travel
[url= www.vietnamadvisor.com] vietnam tours
[url= www.halongluxurytravel.com] halong bay tours , [url= www.sapaluxurytravel.com] sapa tours , [url= www.hoteltravelvietnam.com] travel to vietnam , [url= www.mekongluxurytravel.com] mekong tours , [url= www.cambodiatripadvisor.com] cambodia tours , [url= www.sapatravelguide.com] sapa travel

icelads

Dec 30, 2008, 4:10 AM

Post #9 of 12 (10512 views)
Shortcut

hi magic,

try on the tv or radio which got ppl talking, then leave the room/house and stay outside see if they bark non-stop?

I'm not sure if radio /tv voice can help, but 2 diff case manage to solve their problem(1 is golden another one is chow chow), after few days on the radio and leave the house peacefully, one day they turn off the radio and leave,& the puppy is comfortably alone at home.

please let me know if this method work to your shihtzu :)

magic
Novice

Dec 30, 2008, 9:52 PM

Post #10 of 12 (10488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] HOME BOARDING AT USJ ,SUBANG,PUCHONG&PJ AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all

exactly like wat ascyen said... however in my case i can try to leave them to bark cos staying in apartment lor... mpsj already came twice n even given us a final notice. another time kena again scare nanti they catch my babies lor.

now i so pening already, told my parents mayb i skip d cny makan.

oh ya, i jus got news dat mpsj is finally issuing license for apartment n condo. dun no if scam or for real leh.

kasthuri
Novice

Jan 12, 2009, 7:15 AM

Post #11 of 12 (10359 views)
Shortcut

Hi there
I am interested in your home-boarding. I currently board my lab retriever in cheras - i am actually very pleased with their services but they are getting a little expensive. What I like abt them is that my lab is free to roam ie never on leash or in cage. She is also taken for walks twice a day. How many do you board at 1 go? Can i go over to your place to have a look?

ywchoo
New User

May 2, 2010, 10:16 PM

Post #12 of 12 (9680 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ailin,

i'm looking for a 100% cageless home boarding for my 2 male daschunds. Can you provide me more info of your service?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my