Home: General: Chit Chat:
Dogs murder case! (Pet need Help!)

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Jul 14, 2008, 6:31 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2093 views)
Shortcut
Dogs murder case! (Pet need Help!) Can't Post

It was happened on 11/7 (Friday) ard 7pm++ at my friend (Evon)'s house, her dogs Miniature Schnauzer (Kinki), American Cocker (Bao Bao) and Pomeramian (Pom Pom) was killed. Suspect is her housemate.

The newspaper (ChinaPress) pls refer to:
www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.a...t=0712mb47.txt:

Below pics was very bloody, pls think twice before you link the pics.

To open the pics, pls type in front of:
pixpipeline.com/d/80ee0f1a486e.jpg

pixpipeline.com/d/5d9dcb02aefb.jpg

pixpipeline.com/d/d6de6e907e77.jpg

pixpipeline.com/d/7273af64b31e.jpg

pixpipeline.com/d/3bb503d4d865.jpg

pixpipeline.com/d/9c46dc09ca84.jpg

Please advices what else she can does since she had already report police, because the murder is very cold-blooded. My friend was very sad and helpless.

(This post was edited by shirelo on Jul 14, 2008, 6:32 PM)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jul 20, 2008, 7:38 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shirelo] Dogs murder case! (Pet need Help!) [In reply to] Can't Post

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when its happen nobody at home ar?y the maid wan to kill the dog?wat the police said?if the muder wa the maid call ur fren faster halau her liao......so damn scary man....iif the agent say no....my maid(luckily i don have maid)i will make the maid bleed oso....well.....use hot water to pour on her body.......don let her eat......no drinking......sleep at the car pouch.....raining oso cannot come in.....no bathing......kick her outside.....y the maid liddat de.....izzit ur fren do something wrong ?i think u nonit to expect the police do something 4 ur fren....find a lawyer n settle down all....

Hope 3 of them rest in peace....

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Jul 21, 2008, 7:05 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Dogs murder case! (Pet need Help!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Is not killed by her maid, suspected is her housemate, is a very close friend too. She reported to police, but until now din hear any news from police, maybe the killer just killed dogs, they dun care much.

Luckily the day no one at home if not i think its wont oni killing the dogs.

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jul 21, 2008, 7:32 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1997 views)
Shortcut

y?so close oso wan to kill ar?izzit her housemate got mental problem or juz fighting wif her bf?...police useless de la.....somemore they r islam.....4 them was like nothing happen....MadMadMadMadMadso how izzit?go 'su' the housemate?y ur fren suspected her housemate?be4 tat any weird things happen on her fren?soo kejam la...luckily la...maybe tat time ur fren wanted to stop her but it make her fren more angry at her then kill ur fren oso.....ur fren still staying wif the housemate?very dangerous la....

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Jul 22, 2008, 1:27 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Dogs murder case! (Pet need Help!) [In reply to] Can't Post

The killer killed the dogs when he is moving out. Now the hse is empty, my frd looking for other hse to stay. My frd suspected the killer took too much drugs, cox before the case happened, he make a lot problem in the hse.

Get to know that, the killer is under arrested yesterday. Now is waiting for the police to judge him.

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jul 23, 2008, 4:21 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1941 views)
Shortcut

TATS RITE!!!!!!!!!!is woman or guy?y ur fren move out didnt bring along the dog meh?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my