Another DOG-NAPPING CASE!!

Pls help find my dog!

DATE LOST : 8TH JULY 2008, AROUND 4 30am to 6 00am

BREED : SIBERIAN HUSKY
COLOUR : BLACK AND WHITE
Other Characteristics: THE DOG IS BI-EYED, LEFT IS BLUE AND RIGHT IS BROWN

CONTACT OWNER : 012-2832297
OWNER EMAIL : yeong0122_88@puppy.com.my

PLEASE WHOEVER SEEN HIM , PLEASE INFORM US. A THOUSAND RINGGIT WILL BE REWARDED FOR HIS RETURNED

(This post was edited by xiii on Jul 9, 2008, 12:05 AM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2008, 5:22 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xiii] Lost DOG!!! Pls help find... [In reply to] Can't Post

Please make a police report. If you check the thread, someone has managed to catch one of the dog napper, assisted by Police. Your report, might help the Police to catch more of them...

xiii
New User

Jul 10, 2008, 9:05 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Lost DOG!!! Pls help find... [In reply to] Can't Post

thx myzanordin,

My friend went to made a police report today, and I don't think the police can give much help, why? because:

1. they ask stupid questions like "why rear dogs? aint dogs smelly?" and "this is the first time dog-napping case come to report police"

2. worst of all is this "I can't give much help in this case either since myself is a muslim"

MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 10, 2008, 4:30 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1329 views)
Shortcut

Dont give up hope.. try contacting the forumers that manage to catch the dog napper. Discuss with him and get the lead . Being a Muslim or not, is secondary. Police must entertain u with the report. Who knows, nanti the dognapper is caught, u can claim back your dog...

BTW, u tell the Police...BULLSHIT ! no dognapping case in Puchong???? they must be sleeping !! Read thru the forum many cases in Puchong already. There's another Malay forumer who lost a a Husky and GSD too....

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2008, 5:51 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1322 views)
Shortcut

If I were u, I'll scan the police report and send an email to Bukit Aman. We cannot afford to hv ignorant police personal at police beat wz this type of attitude. And it's their duty to educate their own gang. Just tell them that u r preparing to train your dog to be a guard dog but it was stolen from your home even before u could start the training but these r the comments when u made the police report. v are trying to protect ourselves in our own home equals to crime prevention. We cannot afford to have the authority to tell us they cannot do anything bcoz they r Muslim! Frown

gasperl
Novice

Jul 10, 2008, 8:13 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Lost DOG!!! Pls help find... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
If I were u, I'll scan the police report and send an email to Bukit Aman. We cannot afford to hv ignorant police personal at police beat wz this type of attitude. And it's their duty to educate their own gang. Just tell them that u r preparing to train your dog to be a guard dog but it was stolen from your home even before u could start the training but these r the comments when u made the police report. v are trying to protect ourselves in our own home equals to crime prevention. We cannot afford to have the authority to tell us they cannot do anything bcoz they r Muslim!

bakamono, i support u . a muslim police is still a police, how can he claim this as a excuse for not carrying out his responsiblity !!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my