Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Very New User - Just Registered! Help... No Fren....

alexis
New User

Jun 12, 2003, 9:11 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1215 views)
Shortcut
Very New User - Just Registered! Help... No Fren.... Can't Post

Smilehi there... I'm Alexis. I'm very new to this puppy.com. I hope there could be someone to teach me how to navigate. Hope to see u all...

I'm a dog lover too....!!!!!!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 12, 2003, 4:52 PM

Post #2 of 10 (1211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexis] Very New User - Just Registered! Help... No Fren.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi alexis, Smile

Welcome to the forum. Why don't u introduce yourself in the 'members introduction' section so that the rest of us can know more about u? Cool

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 12, 2003, 7:45 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexis] Very New User - Just Registered! Help... No Fren.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alexis, Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll meet loads new friends and find this place very informative! Perhaps you would like to visit New Member Introduction Column. Have fun!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 13, 2003, 12:34 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1189 views)
Shortcut

WinkWinkWink hello alexis,

welcome to puppy.com, hope that you'll like this bug and happy family ...

were having gathering at kk on june 15, hope to see you there ... you can go to the event calender to check on for more details.
do introduce more about yourself so that we can know more about you...

hope to see you in kk...Laugh
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 13, 2003, 1:37 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1185 views)
Shortcut

Alexis,

After your "first stop" at the self-intro section,

You may use the "SEARCH POSTS" function on the top panel of this page to search for the info you need. Also, please browse tru the FAQ section just in case if you are about to ask some "duplicated" questions.

Feel free to stop by our photo gallery, tons of sweeties there~!

Welcome to the forum.Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Trivor
K9 Servant

Jun 13, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1168 views)
Shortcut

Hello,
Welcome to the big party!!
You can check out the latest activities (doggies gathering) from "Event Calendar".
check out the threads, anwwer-and-questions that are useful to you. You may post things that you want to share or have doubts. We have forum rules and regulations. Check that out! Happy searching and have fun!

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Jun 13, 2003, 8:05 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1167 views)
Shortcut

hI Alexis, welcome.

this is a great place to exchange views on our furkids & it's free, so we better enjoy it to the max while we can.

cheers!
pug rules!

alexis
New User

Jun 14, 2003, 8:21 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Very New User - Just Registered! Help... No Fren.... [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi all,

I'm Alexis. Thanks all for the advices. I'll try out the suggestions. Maybe we could meet at kota kemuning. I'm trying my best to plan to go there... bcoz i'm staying in Sri Petaling (very far). Do the puppy.com organise any event in Kuala Lumpur?Shocked

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1154 views)
Shortcut

hi Alexis,

Pls. try to make it ... anyway, Sri Petaling is not far from Kota Kemuning.. it's only 20 - 25 mins. drive.

We have members staying in Cheras, Kepong.. which is even further. .., some even from Penang .

So.. pls. come.
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

KSLAW
Novice

Jun 17, 2003, 5:11 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1143 views)
Shortcut

WAZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPSlySlySlySlySlySlySly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my